Page 40 of 197 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourself here!

welcome inderent dude
    you have now entered the VX zone.......stand by,,,:bwgr::bgwp:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]...

Don't have one, but like them

My name is Dustin but I drive a 96 Dodge Ram that I love, but didn't get the TLC it should have from the previous owner, so it's past it's prime. Do plan on keepin it though, but in the next year, depending on finances, would like to Drive a VX daily and use my truck on the weekends. That 360 v8 sure guzzles gas.

Hello..

Hi my name is Marcelo (chelo) and I finally got my VX after much time searching for one. Looks like I got a really good VX that was pampered by its first owner (VExtreme). I'm flying to get it in a few weeks, and I can hardly wait! Looks like there is ton of great info on this forum, so I'm sure I'll be a frequent user.
    Anybody in the Denver area with a VX?

Chelo
    got one!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyapollo View Post
    I think the 1999 175 Limited Editions came with the 3.5 (could be mistaken though) - if so all the engine stuff should be pretty much the same (emissions may be slightly different and the JDM had a different exhaust run, if memory serves). I think there are a couple of aussies and a kiwi or two on the forum, but I haven't seen them around in a while (one guy was Chinese living in AU but he's disappeared).

-- John

I have 1999 175 ltd, I saw in Russia several cars 175ltd, and all cars have 3.2 engine (3.2 is 6VD1, on american version 3.5 6VE1). The JDM and american version of VX have several difference, but 175ltd and all other JDM have only 2 difference - the label in cabin and leather interior as in the American version. (6VD1 is the 6VE1 but have 3.2 liter)
    Isuzu VehiCross (JAP) | 175 Ltd 088/175 | 1999

WELCOME.....
    if you need anything ..ask ..or use the search
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]...

Well

I am the second half to CRNCNN! Just wanted to have my own account to keep up with Clint on all the buzz. I love the Vehicross too!!! I LOVE driving it!

Post Not an owner, but saying 'hi'

Hello everyone. My toy is a Full Size Jeep (1974 Cherokee 401), but I have always liked the VehiCROSS. Anyway, I have browsed here before, but I mainly signed up to post information regarding one that is for sale at a dealer near me. Why would I sign up to do this, you ask? Because I've noticed that this forum reminds me of my own mother forum (www.ifsja.org) - you guys are REALLY enthusiastic about your vehicles! I even notice that some of you chase down other owners and hand them cards or flyers - more than a few members on the IFSJA board have done this, myself included! So when I saw a post mentioning that basically the only way to find one for sale is to check here, I decided to snap up some pics and let you all know that there is one for sale near me in Southern California. I'll post pics of the VehiCROSS in the For Sale section, and since I'm signed up I might as well stay around a bit and learn more about these cool 4x4s. :bgwg:

Quote Originally Posted by plasticboob View Post
    Hello everyone. My toy is a Full Size Jeep (1974 Cherokee 401), but I have always liked the VehiCROSS. Anyway, I have browsed here before, but I mainly signed up to post information regarding one that is for sale at a dealer near me. Why would I sign up to do this, you ask? Because I've noticed that this forum reminds me of my own mother forum (www.ifsja.org) - you guys are REALLY enthusiastic about your vehicles! I even notice that some of you chase down other owners and hand them cards or flyers - more than a few members on the IFSJA board have done this, myself included! So when I saw a post mentioning that basically the only way to find one for sale is to check here, I decided to snap up some pics and let you all know that there is one for sale near me in Southern California. I'll post pics of the VehiCROSS in the For Sale section, and since I'm signed up I might as well stay around a bit and learn more about these cool 4x4s. :bgwg:
    welcome.. and enjoy your stay.. the galleries here are kickbutt.. and the people are pretty hardcore ..

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    welcome.. and enjoy your stay.. the galleries here are kickbutt.. and the people are pretty hardcore ..
    Thanks! I have browsed the galleries a bit and there are many awesome action pics in there. BTW, for those curious about my choice of screen name, the explanation is here: http://www.vehicross.info/forums/sho...t=12716&page=2

I can understand if the mods want to change it, just let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by plasticboob View Post
    Thanks! I have browsed the galleries a bit and there are many awesome action pics in there. BTW, for those curious about my choice of screen name, the explanation is here: http://www.vehicross.info/forums/sho...t=12716&page=2

I can understand if the mods want to change it, just let me know!
    I think its funny.

Bart

Hey, my name is Aaron, 19 from Ohio. I currently own 2 Rodeos and am a member of PlanetIsuzoo with the same screenname. My frame is rotting out from under me on my Rodeo, the other is my mothers. Over the next couple months im going to continue to drive the rodeo, but its no longer getting modded for wheeling. Would like to purchase a VX within a year, probably around July or August. I have some questions but ill make another thread for them later!

Welcome Aaron.....good luck with your VX purchase.
    Peace.
    Tom
    "Through Great Sacrifice..... Great Rewards Will Be Achieved"

new guy here, just bought a 2001 VX

From what Ive been reading over the last few weeks, my story is like everybody else's. Saw the VX when it came out in the late nineties, had a bowel movement over the styling and vowed that one day it would be mine! That day has finally arrived. I just drove my 2001 EBONY BLACK VX WITH 60,000 MILES home from the dealership. Its beautiful, such an aggressive looking car.
    But I have one problem...
    -seriously loud wind, engine fan like noise when I step on the gas. Idles great, shifts gears smoothly, just sound like a jet engine or a mack truck under the hood when you accelerate from a stop light. You guys have any thoughts on this?

The condition of the vehicle was mint, not one scratch, flawless exterior. Interior was as good as I could hope for on a 7 year old car I suppose, not as good as the outside but totally clean and in excellent working order. So I took a leap of faith and bought it, hoping that the car is as clean mechanically as it is cosmetically. Maybe the noise is an easy fix????

I purchased a 3 year full warranty with the car hopefully that will come in handy.

Any words of wisdom for a newbie?

Quote Originally Posted by hugoart76 View Post
    From what Ive been reading over the last few weeks, my story is like everybody else's. Saw the VX when it came out in the late nineties, had a bowel movement over the styling and vowed that one day it would be mine! That day has finally arrived. I just drove my 2001 EBONY BLACK VX WITH 60,000 MILES home from the dealership. Its beautiful, such an aggressive looking car.
    But I have one problem...
    -seriously loud wind, engine fan like noise when I step on the gas. Idles great, shifts gears smoothly, just sound like a jet engine or a mack truck under the hood when you accelerate from a stop light. You guys have any thoughts on this?

The condition of the vehicle was mint, not one scratch, flawless exterior. Interior was as good as I could hope for on a 7 year old car I suppose, not as good as the outside but totally clean and in excellent working order. So I took a leap of faith and bought it, hoping that the car is as clean mechanically as it is cosmetically. Maybe the noise is an easy fix????

I purchased a 3 year full warranty with the car hopefully that will come in handy.

Any words of wisdom for a newbie?
    Welcome, there are many words of wisdom on this site. Get comfortable with the search function, it is very helpful in finding info you need here on the forum.

Greetings

Hi all. Just moved to Hawaii and finally got my VX. Been covetous since 2001 even though the price was pretty fair it wasn't till now I found one I couldn't let pass. It only had 20k on it.

It's a 2001 Ebony Black with Grey/Black interior. I call it my Cylon but that liscence plate is taken in HI. I don't have my vin handy.

Anyway, I'm a Submariner in the US Navy. I am very knowledgeable when it comes to auto maintenance and repair, but I hope to learn enough to take care of this thing for a long time.

Cya on the forums.

Kris Andrews
    FT1(SS), USN
    Pearl Harbor