Page 146 of 197 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 156 196 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 2951

Thread: Introduce yourself here!

THANX...the parts lisy is a huge help... I had too download the service manual to my phone, then went to the "how to" so I knew how to service the tranny so it would make sure it wouldn't run out on the trip home

mike,

Welcome to the family.

I'll see if I can still get the steering box they pulled from mine. Maybe that'll help you with the parts you need for yours.

Tom
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.

Quote Originally Posted by VX KAT View Post
    I know, I know. It was a feeble attempt at humor on my part. But I never knew there were so many meanings for that acronym, lol. Leave it to Kat though to come to the rescue.
    3" suspension lift, shocks: Rancho 9000, tires 33"x11.5", wheels 16"x8", offset= 0, no front sway bar

Hi,

I am soon to be the owner of a 1999 Ironman Vehicross. I bought the truck in Albany NY. I live in Maryville Tennessee. My plan is to fly up and drive it back.

Too bad didn't fly up this morning to drive back, would of been a fun drive.lol

Picked up our new baby today!

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/da...208_142224.jpg

I flew down to Tarpon Springs, FL today and picked up my wife's 2001 VX Kaiser. I worked with the seller over the past two weeks to have him pick me up at the airport and we made the deal. His dad owned the truck since it was new and was very sad to see it go, but I promised that I'd post photos of any improvements and customizing I've done (planning already). They even wanted me to take last photos of them with the Vx. They were extremely helpful, pointing out every possible little issue with the truck, which helps tremendously when you're building that list of things to fix. The seller (Hi, Austin!) even detailed it and had new brake pads installed so that I'd feel comfortable driving it home to the Upstate of South Carolina. So while we are sad at the passing of our 2000 Amigo (totaled by an uninsured driver), we welcome the VX!

Quote Originally Posted by sroy123 View Post
    I live in Maryville Tennessee.
    Welcome to the family sroy. I usta spend a lot of time in Maryville (ex is from there). I gradumicated from UTK. Hope you enjoy your new toy.

Quote Originally Posted by ssignature View Post
    I flew down to Tarpon Springs, FL today and picked up my wife's 2001 VX Kaiser.
    Great story sig. Welcome & can't wait to see posts of all your upgrades. I still try to get away with the 'story' that I bought the Proton for my wife (never did work though).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Welcome.... Ssig I also originally purchased our Vx for my wife. I gave it to her about 5 years ago as a BDay gag gift. She drove it for a year before I purchased another vehicle for her DD and took the keys to the Vx. I still swear to my wife that I originally purchased the vx for her, she still doesn't buy it.
    I also have had several Amigo's in the driveway over the years.
    vxsport

I flew down to Tarpon Springs, FL today and picked up my wife's 2001 VX Kaiser. I worked with the seller over the past two weeks to have him pick me up at the airport and we made the deal. His dad owned the truck since it was new and was very sad to see it go, but I promised that I'd post photos of any improvements and customizing I've done (planning already). They even wanted me to take last photos of them with the Vx. They were extremely helpful, pointing out every possible little issue with the truck, which helps tremendously when you're building that list of things to fix. The seller (Hi, Austin!) even detailed it and had new brake pads installed so that I'd feel comfortable driving it home to the Upstate of South Carolina. So while we are sad at the passing of our 2000 Amigo (totaled by an uninsured driver), we welcome the VX!

Life is better when you go Topless

Quote Originally Posted by VxSport View Post
    ...she still doesn't buy it.
    Careful Dude - Sue's gonna add you to the 'nut brotherz' list.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by tom4bren View Post
    Careful Dude - Sue's gonna add you to the 'nut brotherz' list.
    definitely!
    VX KAT
    ....the adventure BEGINS ANEW! ...2015......
    Remember that life is not measured in the breaths you take, but rather in the moments that take your breath away.

Smile

Thanks for the kind words Scott! I hope you enjoy it and everything is running well! The kind folks on VXinfo will take good care of you. I will post some farewell pics up a little later.

How was the drive back to South Carolina?

Anyone able to move my intro here from the role call - stand up and be counted?

The $pending has just begun

Quote Originally Posted by term117 View Post
    Thanks for the kind words Scott! I hope you enjoy it and everything is running well! The kind folks on VXinfo will take good care of you. I will post some farewell pics up a little later.

How was the drive back to South Carolina?
    Hey Austin! The Vx drove perfectly. I'm starting work on it this week. New axles, a power steering hose, valve cover gaskets (man are they leaking!), rear axle seal, new tires, etc. Did some vinyl graphics for the sides (I'm in the biz). Got a touchscreen lcd dvd player on the way that doubles as a back-up camera. Gonna do a 1 1/2" lift on her, too.
    Don't you worry, we'll take care of her!
    PS: The windows are FIXED. I've been working with balky Isuzu windows since the mid 90's. Remanned the plastic tabs, loosened up the rubber runs, lubed 'em up and shimmed 'em. My Rodeo windows still work still after refurbing them 8 years ago.
    Last edited by ssignature : 02/13/2013 at 05:30 PM Reason: add stuff

I never heard of this until my dealer said he had one yesterday, I was looking for a car but I'm getting intrigued. It has 102000 miles, year :2000 , cost around 6 $ , condition mint , SHOULD I dO IT?? help

Quote Originally Posted by Vdawgydawg911 View Post
    I never heard of this until my dealer said he had one yesterday, I was looking for a car but I'm getting intrigued. It has 102000 miles, year :2000 , cost around 6 $ , condition mint , SHOULD I dO IT?? help
    $6.00 or 6K??
    3" suspension lift, shocks: Rancho 9000, tires 33"x11.5", wheels 16"x8", offset= 0, no front sway bar