Page 143 of 197 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 153 193 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 2951

Thread: Introduce yourself here!

Quote Originally Posted by Travisthumb View Post
    I can't believe that I've had my VX for over 4 years now and am only now just joining the forum. I'm out here in Golden, CO and sold my 2WD 99' Amigo when I moved CO and was happy to finally have an excuse to buy the vehicle I've always wanted. Anyway, happy to be here
    Welcome, we are planning to get together in the Denver area soon hope you can make it.

That would be awesome! Keep me posted

Hello All,

This is Steve and I bought my 2000 VX from the second owner earlier this year and finally now got around to driving it here and there. Its a weekend car and definately a head turner. I fell in love with the VX when it first came out and always wanted one. I saw many around the country for sale but I always liked the foxfire red. After a year of searching I found my very own foxfire and just bought it out of inpulse. When I told my wife I brought home my new girlfreind she was, well not happy. Since many people have not seen this car and they ask what it is so my license plate says "ITS A VX"

Talking New VX!

I purchased a 2000 Ebony VehiCROSS a couple weeks ago after being in the market for a new vehicle.

I first saw one a couple years ago and thought (AWESOMEEEE! ) But seeing as how rare they are the first time I researched them I thought nothing of them.

After a very long time looking for a new vehicle I typed vehicross in my local craigslist listing and BOOM one listing popped up. I thought, "You have to be s%1#ing me!" 73,000 miles. After a thorough inspection I snagged it! Cleared the check engine light cleaning the EGR. And starting adding stuff.

MB TKO wheels 18"
    Hankook P255/60R18 107T tires
    New Kenwood speakers and headunit (Put in myself. Holy Jesus, not doing that again.)
    Next is window tint and lighting.

Location Nashville, TN
    I have dubbed her Medusa !
    Seemed proper with its snake like front features and the fact people tend to stare!

So fun to drive! Here be the pics!

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/sh...hp/photo/23088

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/sh...hp/photo/23089

SWEEEET!!!

Welcome to the addiction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.

I have to post there after joining forum but forget...
    Here is newbie, my friend told me about this forum and unique threads for getting knowledge about car's accessories. I just like to conversation on it with member which help to remove my weakness.

Vehicross quest

I had owned a red 1993 iszuzu amigo 4x4 for 5 years. My family outgrew it and i was forced to sell and buy bigger. I have owned several trucks since and still miss my amigo. So when researching amigos the vehicross popped up and it was love at first sight! I must have one! I am looking everyday for the right package i really like the ebony. If anyone can help me in my quest it would be much appreciated.

the straw that stoked the camel's sack

There are several good web sites if none are available here. One is www.Cars.com.
    3" suspension lift, shocks: Rancho 9000, tires 33"x11.5", wheels 16"x8", offset= 0, no front sway bar

Back in Black!

Greetings VXers!
    Well, after a 6 year hiatus, I am officially a VX owner again.
    I had a 2001 Ebony back in mid-00's. I ended up selling it to a Russian guy who shipped it overseas and I regretted it ever since. So just yesterday closed the deal on a... (big surprise) 2001 Ebony! Only difference is I previously had the red/black interior and now have the gray/black.
    Here's the part that I couldn't resist: 23,000 original miles! All original/no mods. Bonuses are brand new tires, OEM crossrails, and the meticulous care provided for this VX (Thank you Jim!)

I've visited the website from time to time these past years, and look forward to learning more from you all!

So, first poll question: "To mod or not to mod, that is the question"
    I like the idea of a rear-camera, removing the IZUZU and "VX"ing the grill/hubcaps/rear-door, and some other mods but part of me wonders if my best move it to keep it all original.
    Thoughts?

If its that cherry why mess with it. But to each his own. I'm sure you will make the right choice for yourself.
    3" suspension lift, shocks: Rancho 9000, tires 33"x11.5", wheels 16"x8", offset= 0, no front sway bar

Quote Originally Posted by daniel View Post
    Here's the part that I couldn't resist: 23,000 original miles! All original/no mods.
    Low mileage doesn't always mean it's cherry...

http://www.allpar.com/history/auto-s...e-capsule.html

I'm in the "keep it stock" camp, but to each his own. Just don't wreck it!
    Gregg
    2001 Proton Yellow #1379

Hi, I'm a new VX owner from Glasgow,Scotland,UK. I bought the VX as a work car, because I cover 20/30k miles a year and often end up on farm tracks and country roads that don't suit city cars at all. My other toys are a jaguar XJS 3.6, and a honda 750 Supermagna 1988, but I don't get much time to play with them, due to work. I like camping, target shooting, and broadsword fighting (when I can get any time off).
    So far I've done very little to the VX, I had the brake system completely renewed, had 10 coats of paint and laquer sprayed on, had the bottom undersealed, and I'll be fitting cold weather tyres next week. I'll be getting an alarm and remote locking, and that will have to do for a while. I'd like to fit Jaguar leather seats ( if it's possible ) but that will have to wait until spring at the earliest. Thanks for letting me join, I look forward to learning lots !

2001Proton 1432, ex 2001 Dragon Green Mica 0168 (RIP May 2017)
    Welcome to the addiction...lots of great guys and gals here anxious to help you fix things and spend money.....
    Live, Love, Forgive and Never Give Up

Welcome I have to ask why you would want to take out Recaro seats and put Jag seats in your VX?

I've always wanted one back in the day (2000), but there were so few that I keep forgetting about it until I see them once in a while. Now I finally some extra cash to buy one, but my wife wont let me until I get rid of one of my toys. It wont be my everyday transport, its just a good looking suv. Also since I cant afford a Bugatti, the VX might be the closest thing to get people to say WTF is that? hahahaha