Page 140 of 197 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 150 190 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 2951

Thread: Introduce yourself here!

Welcome. Great story!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.

You've already got the VX fever Cambodia_VX.....in fact your whole family has the fever!!! PERFECT! Welcome to our crazy group!
    VX KAT
    ....the adventure BEGINS ANEW! ...2015......
    Remember that life is not measured in the breaths you take, but rather in the moments that take your breath away.

99 Matte Midnight Sand Met... oh nevermind. VX #0377...Project ZU
    Sending congrats to Cambodia!!!!

Welcome to the family, Cambodia.

Tell us what parts you're looking for, and I'm sure that many here will be happy to help.

Looking forward to seeing pics!
    -V
    -VI VX VNIVERSVM VIVVS VICI-

Heheh, that's funny! He wanted it and she's driving it. Men and women, the same world over.
    3" suspension lift, shocks: Rancho 9000, tires 33"x11.5", wheels 16"x8", offset= 0, no front sway bar

I have a very stupid question, how to post the pictures of my VX?
    Thanks for your help
    Smart Roadster Coupe 2003 Gray - Isuzu Vehicross 2001 Yellow - Jeep M151 1967

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Cambodia_Vx View Post
    I have a very stupid question, how to post the pictures of my VX?
    Thanks for your help
    Welcome once again...

All the info w/ regard to posting & other forum guidelines can be found here...

Or here, if you can't find it there...

Also, ...the only stupid questions, are those that remain unasked...

That being said...the search function will usually provide answers to most of the commonly asked questions...

Sometimes you'll get stupid answers, but that's usually due to the unusal amount of WARP in the combined sense of humor around here...

Dear Ldub and others

Thank you for the help, I just downloaded some pictures of the VX

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/sh...00&ppuser=5328

Regards

C.
    Smart Roadster Coupe 2003 Gray - Isuzu Vehicross 2001 Yellow - Jeep M151 1967

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP
    Very nice...

Hi Folks,
    I'm a newbie here. I don't have a VX "YET" but hope to in the next week. I have a couple I am looking at. I'm still in the investigative mode though. I really want the Ironman, I'm very fond of the white...but very not so fond of the red/black interior.
    I have been eyeballing them for years, and now in a position to get another vehicle and I'm determined to get a VX. My husband suggested I confirm availability of parts before going out and making the plunge. Maybe someone can offer their 2 cents on that subject. Especially if I get the red/black interior and want to switch it out.
    I built VW's as a kid and really miss having something I can make my own. (Lift it a little, put some big tires on there, etc) My Benz is no fun for that kind of thing.
    -Allison

99 Matte Midnight Sand Met... oh nevermind. VX #0377...Project ZU
    Quote Originally Posted by Allison3371 View Post
    Hi Folks,
    I'm a newbie here. I don't have a VX "YET" but hope to in the next week. I have a couple I am looking at. I'm still in the investigative mode though. I really want the Ironman, I'm very fond of the white...but very not so fond of the red/black interior.
    I have been eyeballing them for years, and now in a position to get another vehicle and I'm determined to get a VX. My husband suggested I confirm availability of parts before going out and making the plunge. Maybe someone can offer their 2 cents on that subject. Especially if I get the red/black interior and want to switch it out.
    I built VW's as a kid and really miss having something I can make my own. (Lift it a little, put some big tires on there, etc) My Benz is no fun for that kind of thing.
    -Allison
    Allision,

Welcome to the forum!!!!

Parts are still available for the VX. Body panels and exterior components can be tricky to find but not impossible. The VX shares a drivetrain/chasis with a Trooper, so virtually every mechanical part is easy to find. We even have some availablity for basic lift kits and modifications.

Interior parts can also be a challenge to get and you usually have to wait until someone is parting out a VX. I also have an Ironman and don't care for the red interior. There's options if you can't find a blk/grey interior for sale. My door panels have been painted black, steering wheel replaced and seats can be covered or reupholstered fairly cheap.

Good luck with the search....

I sold my iron man with a full black interior swap a couple years ago....I really miss it and want to buy it back or a new one. Any one know where it is now? Vin # 1207

welcome

Welcome...
    as our freind vxorado stated so well. searching for what you need (parts, repairs) is the key to owning a vx. I owned mine for a couple years before I learned this.
    Interior components of the VX came from the Rodeo, and the Trooper 2Dr (Jappense market) was the base & drivetrain. You can also find some compatable parts on the Axiom ('02-'04).
    I didn't really care for the black and red interior, but it grows on you too...

Last of all..... the members on this site are always available and willing to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Allison3371 View Post
    Hi Folks,
    -Allison
    Last edited by VxSport : 10/11/2012 at 06:23 AM

Life is better when you go Topless

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone...I'm sure we will get to know each other well. I hope to be an active member on here. I bought my VX today and I'm really excited, not just for my purchase, but to have such a great support system here. It's the 2001 Ironman that was on Ebay in NC. It will be here to me in Chesapeake, VA some time next week. It needs a little work, but nothing too drastic. Passenger window inoperable, windshield crack, etc. Anyone know of any VX togethers down here in southeast VA?

Yah, we get together every now-n-then. I drove up to Baltimore a couple of weeks ago for a meet. I've had a couple of wrenching events in my driveway in Fredericksburg in the past too. I've been thinking about trying to start planning a camping trip next summer at Assatique (sp?). We were shooting for a trip to the Outer Banks last month but it fell through. My wife & I get down to the Williamsburg area several times a year (last weekend as a matter of fact) so there's always an opportunity there as well. The possibilities are endless, it just takes someone to plan it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.