Thread: Just wanted to say...

Just wanted to say...

I just got done meeting with Tone, Jay and Lisa for a little bit tonight... they drove up from TX to pick up my old 4L30E tranny and what was left of the stock motor and parts. I wanted to thank Tone for coming all that way to pick up the stuff... and wanted to say how nice it was to meet you! Thanks for dinner! I look forward to meeting up with you guys in Moab!

TTYL!
    Coach... aka Randy! (I often forget who I really am!)

My 2000 Ironman VX!... Nitto Terra Grapplers 285/60/18's on stock 18" rims, Power Vault Muffler, Tone Monday's custom tow package, OME 912 Springs, custom audio/video/multimedia computer system in the works! Transformation to LS1 V-8 Power as we speak!
    My Webshots Gallery...

12 Mini Cooper Coupe S fully modded and tuned!, 01 Kaiser VX #1209 RIP, 01 Kaiser VX #0664 Clone
    Just got home to warmer weather thank goodness! -2 degrees when we were driving back deciding how far to drive before getting a hotel! I said, I will drive just to make it further to the warmer weather! Was great to meet you also Randy! It is much nicer to put a face to a name, and I believe you can really make this happen! Hope to see you in Moab!
    Ask forgiveness, not permission.

Darn, you beat me! I did send you a thank you email and I look forward to seeing you & your beast in Moab. Folkes, it is a huge undertaking but if anyone can do it, this is the man! I know he posts a lot but I'm betting he has to just to warm up! I didn't know my thermometer mirror could show negative temps!

Oh come on guys... you act like it was REALLY cold out! lol... yeah, it gets kinda cold out here... but the garage isn't too bad at 40º... it's above freezing, isn't it?! Heck, the other night when I was slipping the front axle back in, I had to take my sweatshirt off! Thanks for the kind words and confidence... I won't let ya down! With a little luck and a sharp stick, I'll see you guys in Moab!

TTYL!

Randy!