Thread: Not an Isuzu worm

Talking Not an Isuzu worm

just lookin at all the treads..all the problems...spun bearing this..No TOD drive that... My right window is binding this.. my back seats don't do that!!! On and On and On!!...Do I own the same car that you guy's do?? Hummmm? I have 57560 miles on this "tennis shoe".....I have never ...Ever!!.....taken this car in for ANY!!! problem...other than rountine maintenace!!! EVER!!.. Of Course, now I must knock on the biggest piece of wood I can find!!

This car is an inigma..it is spooky...I try to break it..and it doesn't break...spin it..... bounce it......nothing!!

It has lived on Mobil 1 since it began life with me..I change oil every 3K. nothing leaks and nothing burns...when I change the oil..it is alway at the same level...Shhhhhhh!!! I haven't even changed the brake pads!!!

Yeah..I know, you think, I'm a wus!! Not true.. My other car was a Toyota Landcrusier... with a Keith Black prepped 350 c.i. Chev w/dual plate clutch disc, a Munci 4 spd.. and a tilt fibergls. front end.. It could do "wheelies" with it.!!.. I AM A PROFESSIONAL AT BREAKING THINGS!!!!!: as you can probably figure out...but not this little thing that takes a, "Lickin and keeps on tickin"

As Toby Keith says" I Love this Bar"....I say, "I Love this car"

Oooooo I Looove this car!!

Im with you Rocket man...as far as things going wrong with their vx's I've been pretty lucky also. Only thing Isuzu replaced is the right front shock at 28,000;miles it was TOAST. My wife hit a deer at 55 mph.....only thing broke was the right front turn signal and the driving light.....damn thing is indestructable!!!! oh,except for the deer.....night night

speaking of shocks...

About 2 months ago, my VX started rocking up/down when at speed (i.e. 70mph+) on the toll road. It was making me ill. My girlfriend refused to ride in my car.

So, I took it into the dealer. As you can guess, they said that everything was fine (computer reported no problems and no leaks). I threw a fit. As luck would have it, the area Isuzu rep was scheduled to be there the next day. I came back and gave him a test ride.

Well, after making him sick, he agreed to replace the 2 front shocks free of charge, even though my VX had 18k miles on it.
    Donavon
    Visit me at VehiCROSS.net