If you have been following my conversion process, you already know that I have chosen to gut ALL wiring from the front clip of my VX. I will be rewiring EVERYTHING up front point-by-point... I however have what might sound like a silly question... but... have to ask it.

When you turn on Parking Lights... what all comes on?

When you turn on Headlights... what all comes on?

When lights are ALL off, and you turn on a right turn signal, what lights flash? How about left turn?

All lights I can think of right now are the headlights, horn lights, round "driving" lights, side marker lights... am I forgetting anything? I need to know as much info as possible so I can rewire things over the next day or two. I will hopefully be ready to drop the motor into the VX sometimes this weekend... hopefully. Of course, it will be a mock-up that will have to be removed later most likely. I still need to get my T-case issues taken care of... and maybe my front axle needing to be dropped.

Anyway... I digressed... I need some description of what lights are on when... OR I could just make them do WHATEVER I wanted them to do.

TTYL!