Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: VX DVD is ready

Talking VX DVD is ready

I was up all night working on the dvd conversion. The tape is a copy and ends abruptly and the tint seems a bit bright (at least with the player I was using). However, I think it turned out all right. I am a bit of a perfectionist, so I had to play with brightness and audio to get the best capture. I divided the dvd into five chapters. The video plays immediately - no need to select something from a menu. At the end of the video, there is a menu to allow for scene selections. Thanks to Cyrk and Scott for the menu images...

I will get these dvds into the mail this next week. If you have not sent me an email and would like a copy, now is the time to get your request in.

Send an e-mail to brent@xanderstudios.com with your real name, forum name and mailing address and I will get a copy out to you.

Brent
    www.xanderstudios.com

Wow that's too bad that no one would send you an original tape after your wonderful offer to make DVD's for everyone. Glad that you could make something nice though. I sure can't wait to get mine! Thanks again!
    Canadian VXer!

I'm in the dark.

What DVD is this?

Smile

Sorry about the misinformation. This is the Insights - Art & Science - 1999 Isuzu Vehicross video. It is a training video that Anita was able to get her hands on. The video is available here as a download. Some people expressed interest in the DVD, so I offered to do a free conversion for anyone that was interested.

I have just finished packaging up twenty-three DVD movies and they should be going out tomorrow. I'll send individual e-mails to the recipients once they have been sent.

Brent
    www.xanderstudios.com

Thumbs up Put your hands together for Brent!

Again, we can't thank you enough for your efforts and selfless work on putting this together. This also goes to Anita, Cyrk, Scott and anybody else who contributed to make this possible.

Sweet cant wait to get it!!! Thanks for doing this for us guys!

One question Brent why is there no VX in The Wizards of Vitucia?
    I see an Audi TT.

-Dave

There is one VX in a picture on the wall...

http://www.xanderstudios.com/images/Vitucia/Kelly.jpg

I will be updating this picture as this is just a concept picture. But the movie will definitely have the VX in it...

I just received ten more requests for the DVD. I will work on those tonight. I just wanted to reiterate that there is no cost to anyone on this forum for the DVD. I will be covering all costs. This is just my way of saying thanks to such a great community.

Brent
    www.xanderstudios.com

I sent Brent the VHS copy Anita made for me. I don't think anybody on this forum has an original.

Originally posted by mrtew
    Wow that's too bad that no one would send you an original tape after your wonderful offer to make DVD's for everyone. Glad that you could make something nice though. I sure can't wait to get mine! Thanks again!
    2001 Kaiser "The Silver Shadow" VX #841

Thumbs up

I would especially like to thank Ed for all his work in providing a streaming copy of this video tape. He also paid for the postage to send me the VHS tape.

Anita deserves a great deal of appreciation for all her hard work dealing with the Isuzu contacts to get us such great memorabilia.

And finally, kudos to Scott for such a wonderful place for all of us to gather.

To the rest of you - my hat is off to you - you are a great group of people - I am so honored to be associated with you all. I have learned so much from so many of you on this forum.

Brent
    www.xanderstudios.com

I am seriously in awe of everyone's kindness on this board. I'm so amazed how complete strangers can be so cool and gracious to each other. I wish others could see the great interaction this board offers. There is hope for the human race after all!

I'm honored to be a part of this VX community!

- s a i n t -

Thumbs up

Thanx to everybody who have made this possible. Hey Saint if everybody drove a VX then the world would diffently have peace on earth but since they don't I guess we all have to try alittle harder to show them how. I have had friends and customers check out our site and they can't beleive how we go all out for eachother without asking for something in return accept maybe a thank you and a smile.

Tony "TDAWG" Rodriguez
    99 Astral Silver 0889

I Have an Original 1999 VX VHS !!!

Got it from the dealer right after I bought my VX. It has been watched once and has since sat in a cabinet ever after. I must have missed that ya'll were looking for one. Is it too late?

Let me know.
    Happy Flying!

Randy

Well it is too late for the 39 DVDs I have already sent out. But I would definitely like to have the original so that I can maybe put out a DivX version or something. If you wouldn't mind, send it to me... I'll send you back the dvd version and the original when I am done.

Brent Green
    Xander Studios
    329 SE Brookwood Avenue
    Hillsboro, OR 97123
    (503) 419-9771

It will be delivered there on Friday.

can't wait for the dvd to arrive, a lot of my relatives and friends questioned my purchase, wait till they watch this video!