Thread: 99 Ironman from New Mexico for sale in North East Ohio with extras ! $8000 cash

99 Ironman from New Mexico for sale in North East Ohio with extras ! $8000 cash

Greetings VX friends. Old age and life changes indicate it's time to let my Ironman go. It's a VX that I bought in California and it has lived in New Mexico ever since-about 15 years. Last week I flatbed towed it to Cleveland Ohio area. I trailered it as I am moving here and brought some of my motorcycles and my truck. I parked it inside for the last 5 years because I felt it was time to do the timing belt/water pump job and would get around to it someday. SO it has been sitting. Adult owned and not crashed or trashed. Been using my beater Rodeo for my off roading. I started it regularly and kept clean ,fresh fuel in it like I do with my motorcycles. Here's the info......

124,000 miles. Runs and rides great. No warning lights on. No bad noises. Ironman. Red leather 8 outa 10. Some wear and tear to interior as I did daily drive and desert explore/camp with it. Rear seat removed and stored-it is near perfect. Windows have the usual problem-need assist to go up. Never did the "fix". 2 jacks, tools and original spare. Owner's manual. 2 sets of OEM roof racks. 3 correct extra wheels-1 used as a fulltime spare. BFG tires aged. Mostly stock. Trailer hitch. I used Mobil 1 synthetic oil always. Zero rust. repeat=ZERO rust! Some stone chips. Good glass. Headliner good. Original exhaust system. Shocks original and not leaking. Everything works. VX grille badge as sold here years back. Drivers door handle link waiting on plastic part to repair. Should have in a few days.
    EXTRAS include- brand new Isuzu front bra.! NOS spare headlamp assembly. Custom front skid plate. New Uninstalled Isuzu transfer case skid plate. Spare used alternator.Spare correct CD player. Some filters and an extra rear cargo area floor mat. Original front Ironman floor mats. Some additional spare switches and a fan resister. 1 week old battery. Spare used fan blade assembly and bearing mount. Other stuff I forget. Isuzu parts book for VX. New airlift rear bag kit. Dealer brochure.

Has some maintenance due-new owner can do it as I am unable at this time. Timing belt has not been changed. Trans shift shaft seal leaking.$3.00 seal at Rock auto.I am doing a detail on it this week and it has a New Mexico title in my name. Drive it home. $8000.00 takes everything. Clean unhacked truck you can be proud of. Send your phone number and I will call. I will not sell anything separately. WHen its cleaned up I will post pics-looks like a Vehicross Ironman !
    Last edited by mistermg : 12/05/2022 at 07:44 PM
    Bill MG

https://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto...568468157.html

Here is the ad and photos follow the link

Zero rust Vx now in Ohio

Sold sold sold

Sold Ironman

thanks for the interest