Sadly needing to sell my VX. I am deploying overseas and looking for an enthusiast to buy (and keep enjoying this car).

Vehicle has 155,000 miles, but the engine and 4WD runs great. More than capable of another 50k+ miles. I have recently replaced the engine hosing and the blower motor, so the vehicle sounds great and is pumping that AC!

My model comes with red racingleather seat. Also, the VX has aftermarket speakers and a JVC headunit with cable connection into both Androids and iPhones.

The vehicle does not require any work. Minor cosmetic flaws that can be addressed are: leather cracks in the steering wheel, a slow to raise automatic window on the drivers side, and some paint warping on the roof. No impact to vehicle operation.

Title is clean, in hand, and ready for quick sale. Selling for $4900 OBO. If you are interested, feel free to ask questions on the thread. If you are interested in buying or would like to see photos, check out my Ebay Listing: https://www.ebay.com/itm/265227120435