Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Parts Compatibility List

Parts Compatibility List

After plenty of and tons and tons of I've finally put together a Parts Compatibility List for small parts (screws, bolts, nuts, fasteners, clips, etc.).

If you need to replace screws, bolts, clips, fasteners, grommets and other small parts in general because they are rusted, broken, missing or just want to replace them...

It was a pain working around the MANY MISTAKES that Isuzu made in their Parts List. Several parts (bolts, fasteners etc.) that are shown in the figures are not really the parts that were used in production. This List corrects them by listing WHAT part it is and WHERE does it attach to. Of course if you have any questions about something OR about something that is not on the list, shoot me a message or email.. I'm happy to help. I wasn't sure where to post this, so if it should be posted elsewhere please let me know.

It took a long time to get this list accurate, but I'm proud to present (first draft)...

Small Parts Compatibility List

Enjoy
    Ty
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by tysamigo : 12/23/2016 at 11:55 AM
    ---------

Ty

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tysamigo For This Useful Post:

Patr1ck (02/27/2016), Petos (11/03/2015), siemprelisto (12/26/2015), Y33TREKker (08/28/2015)

Nice job, Ty!! Thank you for doing all the research and using your time in order to help other VehiCross owners.

Needs Sticky asap!

Well done Ty!

1999 Ex-Ebony..Fully Line-X'd ..0189...THE "ORW".....matching Line-X'd Trailer made from a written off 2001 Ebony.
    Awesome effort Tyler... good on ya mate

Now , make sure ya get to Moab next May...
    ..I had BBQ withdrawals
    VX.info...PLEASE SUPPORT THIS SITE WITH YOUR VOLUNTARY $20 DONATION...
    Absolutely the best $20 you'll spend per year on your VX.

~ ~ > OFF ROAD WHORE <~ ~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2001Proton 1432, ex 2001 Dragon Green Mica 0168 (RIP May 2017)
    Thanks for all the time and effort Ty...very well done and useful!
    Live, Love, Forgive and Never Give Up

Quote Originally Posted by JoFotoz View Post
    Awesome effort Tyler... good on ya mate

Now , make sure ya get to Moab next May...
    ..I had BBQ withdrawals
    I will NOT miss next year's... I WILL be there

I missed you guys way to much... people out here just don't get it lol

Thanks Ty for this list. With this list and all the hard work he put into it I was able to order all the clips I need and might need in the future in less than a half hour. I am your number 1 fan right now.

Good job! As our VX's age it is beneficial to have knowledge of what keeps our babies together, and from rattling down the road/trail.

Very nice....thanks Tyler!

Very welcome!

If you have actually opened it and looked through it you may think to yourself... man this would be easier with a pic or an illustration (like the workshop manual). I started to do this for the next version of parts list but since Isuzu has a lot of incorrect part numbers and part descriptions it takes time to consult with resources (and sometimes even ordering the part just to see what you get) in order to have everything correct.

But I will get you guys a much easier to navigate Parts Compatibility List. I'm actually working on 3 VX projects for the group every day after work and I'm juggling them but soon I will have a much easier (i hope) version available along with MORE compatibility parts that I've found since then.

If you have any q's, email me, I'm happy to help

UPDATE!!!

I've FINALLY completed the NEW Version 2.0 Spare Parts Compatibility List with a new section for Body Mount Hardware!!

Please discard the Version 1.0 if you have it and replace it with this new version. Some data in version 1 have been updated in version 2. Also I have now added the new Body Mount Hardware section. I've seen so many who have had rusted out or missing parts so ... it took a while but I was able to get aftermarket (and much cheaper) replacement parts from Fastenal.

For some reason I don't have permissions to post attachments any longer. I have sent an email to Scott/Webmaster and hope it will be resolved soon. In the meantime you may obtain a copy by going to the facebook group. I've uploaded the file there at https://www.facebook.com/groups/32929439606/

If you have any questions feel free to email me directly (tysamigo@gmail.com) or on FB..

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tysamigo For This Useful Post:

CatFish (12/23/2016), rdw (12/28/2016)

Hi,
    I don't have Facebook, could you possibly place download on this site so I can open here.

Thanks
    Otto
    OttoVx

Quote Originally Posted by tysamigo View Post
    UPDATE!!!

I've FINALLY completed the NEW Version 2.0 Spare Parts Compatibility List with a new section for Body Mount Hardware!!

Please discard the Version 1.0 if you have it and replace it with this new version. Some data in version 1 have been updated in version 2. Also I have now added the new Body Mount Hardware section. I've seen so many who have had rusted out or missing parts so ... it took a while but I was able to get aftermarket (and much cheaper) replacement parts from Fastenal.

For some reason I don't have permissions to post attachments any longer. I have sent an email to Scott/Webmaster and hope it will be resolved soon. In the meantime you may obtain a copy by going to the facebook group. I've uploaded the file there at https://www.facebook.com/groups/32929439606/

If you have any questions feel free to email me directly (tysamigo@gmail.com) or on FB..

Here's Tyler's attachment:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    VX KAT
    ....the adventure BEGINS ANEW! ...2015......
    Remember that life is not measured in the breaths you take, but rather in the moments that take your breath away.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VX KAT For This Useful Post:

CatFish (12/23/2016), siemprelisto (12/23/2016)

Thank you