Hoping someone can help me out with my issue. The car ran great when I picked it up apart from a fairly heavy fuel smell coming from the engine bay (could not see any obvious leaks anywhere). Before bringing it into a shop I decided to replace the FPR, EGR gasket, and Injectors in that order (one at a time). The car ran fine after replacing the first two, but after replacing the injectors the car would stall after turning it on and letting it reach idle (it has no problems starting). I also noticed that the injector for cylinder 6 looked like it was flooding from the bottom of the injector, (where the injector meets the head). I replaced that injector but it would still flood once the car got to idle after startup. Also the fuel smell was still present. Out of options I towed the car to AAA to see if they could resolve the both the fuel smell and the stalling at idle issue. After a couple of days it looks like they found the source of the fuel smell, it was the fuel line running from the FPR that had a leak. They ended up replacing both the fuel line and the intake manifold gasket. However the stalling issue still persists. They then told me it was most likely either a bad fuel filter or fuel pump. I thought this was strange as the car ran fine before I started fiddling with the injectors, however as the car still could not run I told them to proceed with the fuel filter and fuel pump replacement. After trying 4 different fuel pumps, they called back to tell me that the VX needs 48-55 fuel pressure and that non of the 4 fuel pump they tried could produce anything above a 40 PSI. So they told me that the reason the car is starting but stalling is that its not getting enough fuel pressure.

Sorry for the long explanation but I tried to be as thorough as I could without writing a book haha. If any of the members here could lead me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated because I am out of ideas, as AAA told me that they can't continue working on the car until I bring them a fuel pump that pushes out at 48-55 PSI. What fuel pumps have you guys used that gave you a good pressure reading.

Thanks