Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Getting really frustrated with the VX FB page...

--------
    VX Status: Running Great! Build is coming along nicely...

Nice but you wrote that after I brought it up to Rudy (no rejections) and there was many likes to it..And Brandon said he has one !! (No Rejections) Maybe the one did was only saying what works for him.( like he said). And to you, that's rejection.

1999 Ex-Ebony..Fully Line-X'd ..0189...THE "ORW".....matching Line-X'd Trailer made from a written off 2001 Ebony.
    C'mon Chris/Thelgord !!

Since when is ...

"Yea I could do that" ,, a "rejection" ..especially with the rider that I dont like ABS at all...AND , such a rejection... that it gets you all upset ???
    Then you insult me , and then the whole board ( which you seem to have deleted ) and several other individual folk too !

You've already edited the Facebook thread and removed or changed many of your posts !!
    And now I see youve come over here to complain.

Maybe this board is just a better fit for you?

Slainte
    jo
    VX.info...PLEASE SUPPORT THIS SITE WITH YOUR VOLUNTARY $20 DONATION...
    Absolutely the best $20 you'll spend per year on your VX.

~ ~ > OFF ROAD WHORE <~ ~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yet another lie ... I removed no comments. You continue to fabricate these baseless accusations, and for what? BecauseI dared to disagree with you? Oh the horror!

I never claimed to be the first to ever suggest such a thing. Only that I had, and it was rejected. If you stop cherry picking the response, and read the entire thing, the message is clear that it is a rejection.

1999 Ex-Ebony..Fully Line-X'd ..0189...THE "ORW".....matching Line-X'd Trailer made from a written off 2001 Ebony.
    Thats simply not true..the FB thread has been altered.....but anyhoo.

Pretty much everything I know about the VX , has been taught to me by knowledgeable people here , on facebook...
    ...and hands on learning on Moab...and its a shame you missed it after all your efforts.
    You have owners that have 10-15 years or more of experience, many having owned multiple VX's...sharing with you.

Your knee jerk reaction to dismiss advice comes across bluntly/badly ...especially when you tell people they are "butchering" their cars ,
    giving poor /bad advice , proclaiming they are people you wouldnt buy a car from or proclaiming owners are simply wrong & are hiding their problems.

When you started to insult me ( and others)..and my VX...it took me by surprise as I thought I was offering up some helpful advice....
    ..advice I had received over the years from others..and recieved it gladly.

Nobody was / is saying you have to do it any particular way , you were simply being offered
    "experienced" alternatives to consider , by experience VX many people , with YEARS of ownership .
    BUT.. for some reason it annoyed you on several different occasions...and you resorted to insult LOTS of people.

Then , the icing on the cake !...coming over here to "vent" ..in a very one sided rant.

You are prolific with posting work/fixes/mods etc that youre doing on your VX... and Kudos for fixing one up.
    But such numerous posts WILL lead to others offering their two cents ...thats the nature of these forums.
    And, Just as you are right to maintain your VX as you see fit...others are too...without being demeaned or insulted.

Slainte
    Jo

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JoFotoz For This Useful Post:

bartmanS4 (06/12/2018)

Quote Originally Posted by JoFotoz View Post
    Your knee jerk reaction to dismiss advice comes across bluntly/badly ...
    There it is ...

Quote Originally Posted by Nikad92397 View Post
    Why do you straight up lie ? Not one person "rejected" the idea of adding a switch to the ABS system on Face Book!

Adults would apologize.
    You are absolutely correct. They would, especially after I have already shown the proof of lies against me ...

[edited for spelling]

O

My apologies for editing that last one for spelling and grammar. I have pulled two back tp back 24 hour shifts in the last three days and I am exhausted.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelgord View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JoFotoz View Post
    Your knee jerk reaction to dismiss advice comes across bluntly/badly ...
    There it is ...
    Who's cherry picking ?

Here go, how to recover deleted stuff from FB ...

https://youtu.be/QOGIAvV8f3o

If I did delete anything, this is how you prove it. However, I didn’t. See, I am even willing to try help you, and anyone else in the forum sort out the truth. All it took was a few seconds on google to find out.

LOL..
    "There it is..."

So , you get to insult as many people as you like.

But a bit of blunt observation ( which YOU cherry picked ..indeed!) ..
    ..is too much.

Ok..I wasnt even gonna get involved over here ...but you posted a clip with me in it.
    A clip that in no way validated your "rejection" claim, so ..ya get my two cents.

Now..by all means have at it...
    At the end of the day youre doing yourself no favors relative to all those
    with a wealth of knowledge, that you are alienating.

Peace out.

Anywho ... as I have said already, I am exhausted, and it is 9pm here, and I have ot be back at work at 4am. I am going to bed. I am sure you will let me know what you find, even if you don’t find what it is your looking for.

I don't have a clue who would pay you to post on here and other places for 48 hours in 3 days but whatever.. in that video that takes HOURS to down load. does it download every complete post anyone has posted and deleted ? Either way.. Really... I don't have the time to download every post I have ever posted in and search for discrepancies by comparing then and now.. Really ? You seem to be the only one I know to get paid to FB. Like Jo said.. Peace out !!