For sale- 2001 Proton 102,000 miles- I’ve had this since June or 2013 always wanted one sooooo. About 2 months in (at 89k miles) It developed an engine knock so I had my tech (I own a AAA approved auto shop here in so cal) install a later model 2003.5 -3.5L from an Isuzu Axiom hoping the later motor wouldn’t burn oil but it still does a bit. At that time I replaced the timing belt/water pump/belts/hoses/plugs/thermostat/air filter and all fluids (obviously). It does burn oil (quart every 400-500 miles) but since I have only put 13k miles on it in 5 years so it is manageable. Everything in the truck works perfect. Windows (updated to solid metal mount on drivers side and new one for passenger side is in glovebox if it ever fails), a/c, abs, TOD, cruise, and transmission. It has 17” Mickey Thompson wheels, a custom fabricated hidden 2” tow receiver, cross drilled brake rotors, a backup camera (screen in rear view mirror), tinted windows a new battery last summer, custom hood scoop and a $4,000 stereo (no lie) including the complete disassembly of interior to install dynomat material throughout doors and rear of vehicle including rear door(professionally done for $900 and totally worth it), a Pioneer DEH-80PRS audiophile head unit, a JL 900/5. and a small Pioneer amp (280watt? I think) mounted under drivers seat, totaling about 1180 watts, all Focal mids and highs (6.5” separates ES 165KX2 I think and 4” ES 100k’s in stock positions) and a custom enclosure firing down behind rear seat with a single 12” woofer. Sounds awesome and clean and still have room to put stuff in rear compartment. The time has come to downsize. I have 7 cars and I think I’m going to combine my daily leased car (Fiat 500 electric), my shop pickup (2000 Toyota Tacoma w/300,000 miles) and the VX and get a later model Tacoma 4 door 4x4 V6.- it is located in Lake Havasu now and will bring back in 2 weeks to California. I heard the rear brakes squeak so I’ll replace those. If you know anybody interested call or text 909-576-4337. Paid $9,800 for the truck +++,I’d like to get the $15,000 I have into it but you know how that goes. Make me a reasonable offer. Thanks Mike