Ive been talking to a major manufacturer about making us Nerfbars and Pushbars or maybe a Pre-runner
style front bar for our VXs.
They mostly us 3" round tubing. At the moment they offer about 3 or 4 styles with I think 3 finishes
(not including raw) for anyone wanting to maybe paint of powdercoat their own.
Black / chrome and a bedliner type rough black material w/ an UV protectant. They will be available
in their finishes as well as raw. That way if you can finish them in your own way if wanted.
Also, we need to agree on a style. They can be traditional style OR we can design our own, and by
that I mean we can make the curves coming out from the body and back in to our liking. We can also
figure out how far we want them to stick out from the body too. The lengths will all be pretty much
the same Im thinking due to the attachments at the body mounts under the truck. (side bars)
I think we are only going to be able to do 1 design or style ..but the finishes will have options. I already
have a design in mind and we are going to try and do a prototype next week for the side bars. In which
then Ill post some pics for review and see what people like or not like. IF you have any of your own idea
about the side bars, feel free to draw up a design and or submit your pics of what you would like to see.
Once we get a design the majority likes, Ill start having them made.

Same for the front pushbars and for that I have maybe1 or 2 ideas, but again feel free to submit pics of
what you are interested in .We can do the main bar in 3" at the time or smaller Same thing for the final
finishes too.

Im attaching some pics of the style side bars available finishes and all.
Std 3" and with filler plates or steps if you will in a few materials.

Not sure about pricing yet but our stuff will be made specifically for our Vehicross's and will all be bolt on
no welding required and carry a warranty. This is big for our community !!