Quote Originally Posted by 89Vette View Post
Well I sure as hell didn't start by calling someone a POS...and I do NOT appreciate the characterization. REREAD how delicately I tried to address his rants and get him to stop. By asking him to STOP, I was accused of being part of the problem. I was used as "fodder" to perpetuate the conflict HE apparently WANTS to start with whom ever he can. In TRYING to play moderator to this nonsensical baloney, I feel falsely accused of perpetuating HIS combativeness. Heck...I even asked for a link or post or something.....on the OFF CHANCE I said something wrong/insensitive to him in the past. Guess what? No reply....No link. Being nice apparently doesn't work with everyone.

Trekker OBVIOUSLY holds a grudge for SOMETHING.... Apparently, no one will be able to resolve it either. I'll guess I'll tip-toe around him and say he's always right.

If you have ANY question about who started what, PLEASE look back at page two. See who started rants. Then look how nicely I replied. (Actually, quite a bit more nicely than you above, I might add.) I guess I should have ignored this guy and let him dig his own hole!

So Ascinder....Thanks for "tagging in". If the BS continues, I hope YOU can handle it....

Quote Originally Posted by Ascinder View Post
Now let's all get our $h!t straight, come together, and fix the place up a bit.
<cheers>
By describing my comments as "rants", you've not necessarily contributed to solving said problem at all though have you. (rhetorical)

I understand that you may not have wanted to be a part of calling out the original problem (it wasn't my first choice either), but because you chose to remain silent offers you no right whatsoever to try to hold me solely accountable now.

That the problem was so pervasive is why there were so many who showed up in this thread who have ALSO tried to hold me solely accountable, but I can assure you that there were many who agreed with ME back then, THEY didn't want to bother getting involved either because they saw all of the BS comments coming from the instigators I was calling out, and as a result simply commended me for my efforts via private messaging.

Two sides to every story.