Thread: Defibrillator [U]STAT[/U]!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Y33TREKker View Post
    By describing my comments as "rants", you've not necessarily contributed to solving said problem at all though have you. (rhetorical)

I understand that you may not have wanted to be a part of calling out the original problem (it wasn't my first choice either), but because you chose to remain silent offers you no right whatsoever to try to hold me solely accountable now.

That the problem was so pervasive is why there were so many who showed up in this thread who have ALSO tried to hold me solely accountable, but I can assure you that there were many who agreed with ME back then, THEY didn't want to bother getting involved either because they saw all of the BS comments coming from the instigators I was calling out, and as a result simply commended me for my efforts via private messaging.
    Well "good job!" then. I wish your efforts were even better....so they wouldn't have come up again HERE. My contribution to "solving said problem" is to get over whatever's bothering you from the past. With the reading I did (in attempts to understand your demeanor), it would seem the issue is so old that it doesn't make sense to bring it up. With further research, I stick with my point that "conflict" shouldn't have been presented an "issue" in this thread.

Actually, in doing so, please consider that you are actually perpetuating your own problem. If that doesn't help you, I'm sorry. I took some time to read through your posts and understand your complaint. I see why you got upset at times. I also see the when you aggravated "the problem". It's completely unreasonable to suggest I tell you/them what should have happened differently. My best advice is to ask you to "get over it". It's water WELL under the bridge.

Finally, FWIW, I was am not a member who has conflicted with you in the past. You are obviously so defensive about the past, it's makes you too eager to bring it up again...and even blame those (like me) who played no part. I believe you've gotten so defensive that it affects the way you deal with people in the present...and possibly the future. If you're looking for more moderation, maybe we (or someone) can email Scott. Considering that I saw him trying to solve the re-direct problem, it appears he's not totally absent.

<cheers>
    Last edited by 89Vette : 11/21/2017 at 10:23 PM