Thread: New pics. Dirty, but not the good kind of VX dirty...

New pics. Dirty, but not the good kind of VX dirty...

Gave up trying to put these on the gallery here. Guess they're too big or something. Photobucket is happy to oblige.

It's been about 12,000 miles since I got her--and nearly 2 years (September 2015 - June 2017). Had the head gasket replaced, axles replaced, a couple boot covers & a ball joint replaced--but mostly just kept her as tip-top as I could. Still doesn't burn a lick of oil; and I put Rotella-T6 full synthetic in every 3,000 miles to make sure it stays that way. Trans fluid every 15,00.

Mods? New wheels/tires. GTS Carbon Light covers. Nightshades for the lights I can't get covers for. Clear front marker lenses. Brite *** LED headlights. Color change LED marker bulbs. Wet Okole seat covers. Hexomat floor mats. Velour Dash Mat. Plush steering-wheel cover. Plush safety-belt covers. Generic knob cover. Lizard Skins door handle wraps (repurposed from chainstay protectors). SBC window fix brackets. Sony Xplod stereo (installed when I bought it). Sandisk Ultra Fit 128 GB thumb drive (yes, it's in the head-unit!). Sony 10" Downfiring subwoofer box & 10" low-profile sub. VW antenna. Superbumper & spare receiver. Oil Slick pedal covers. Mandatory pet-lover magnetic decal. Purple Cararama 1/72 scale Vehicross. Zooboomafoo mirror ornament.

Here's what it looked like in San Diego when Jo offered to kick the tires for me. Thanks Jo! I owe you big time! Are you ever going to make another calendar?

Future Plans? Line-X for the outside, maybe a JDM steering wheel, backup camera, plasti-dip for the red bits so they'll match the purple bits.

Damn that looks good
    --------
    VX Status: Running Great! Build is coming along nicely...