I keep waiting and hoping but I give up now. I won't have time to get our VX in shape to go. I'm going to cancel our reservations at the Apache Motel in Moab. May 19th-21st. If those dates work for anyone on here who would like to go PM me and I will forward your info to them.
I will cancel Tomorrow.