Transcript of email I received today:

Mohr Mfg

Superbumper.com / Sparebumper.com

Re: 10th Anniversary Special - How To Get One…

I know you already have one of our attenuators but we are going to have a huge sale on our stainless steel and black model 424 Sparebumper.

As you know these stainless attenuators are currently listed on our web site at $299.95 but we are going to give you a chance to own one for less then the price of a black powder coated 424 Sparebumper at $99.95 – that’s a saving of $200 and it will never rust. NOTE: You can also get a model 424 Sparebumper in black for $99.95 as well.

This sale is available to all of our current customers AND you will be able to order as many as you want.

The ordering page has been set up and there is a link at the bottom…but please read this first.

1. You can get them in black or polished stainless (same price). Note: Black ones are mild steel just like all of

our other ones. They are not powder coated stainless steel.

2. You can also order a stainless locking pin – I would recommend that. Note: Those locking pins will not fit the

2 ½ inch wide receiver hitches or the Toyota Tacoma or Tundra – they are wider then normal.

3. At this price we cannot include shipping but shipping should be anywhere from $15 to $30 each depending on

your distance from Minneapolis, Minnesota.

We are only going to make 500 (250 black and 250 polished) on a first come, first served basis.
First ones ordered get the first ones shipped.
The names of these two models are the 424 CAS (customer appreciation stainless or 424 CAB customer appreciation black).
No limit to how many you order.
When you log on to the ordering page, your shopping cart will appear in the left hand column. You don’t have to leave the page and you can keep adding items until you click “Checkout”.

It will take about 60 to 90 days before we can ship. We need to purchase the material, cut, weld, polish and or powder coat, assemble and get ready for shipping so don’t panic on the time frame and if at any time you want your money back we’ll reimburse you.

I’m anticipating these will be shipping in November (if you’re looking for Christmas gifts this would be a good one) and I will try to keep you updated on where we’re at in the process.

Here is the direct link to order: http://sparebumper.com/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=27 The link is under “fleets” on the sparebumper.com web site if you want to go to the site.

When ordering do not put in the zip code extension in the online order form (it thinks you’re from a different country) and make sure you have selected “ground” and not 3 day shipping.

Due to the response we’ve had (only 58 of the stainless versions remain out of 250) I’m anticipating these will sell out in less then 10 days so don’t wait too long to order one. Feel free to forward this email on to your friends so they can get in on it and have all the instructions.

I would recommend you not post this on any blogs or forums as we want to make sure our customers and their friends get them first.

If you have any other questions, just let me know.

Yours in the long haul,

Jeff and Janet Mohr

Mohr Mfg

1319 Larc Industrial Blvd

Burnsville, MN 55337

Local: 952-882-8800

Toll Free: 800-852-6752

http://www.sparebumper.com

http://www.superbumper.com

superbumper@qwestoffice.net

-----------------

I have this product on my VX, and Kat has used it as well. This is a fantastic time to buy. Enjoy!