Didn't see any archived threads on this so here goes.

I installed a set of GTS brand carbon-fibre headlight covers on my VX today. Model # is GT0196X. They're not really carbon-fiber, but rather a micro-grid style overlay that is quasi-transparent. These snap on, so there's no need to worry about installing velcro, having a spit-shine polish or anything like that on the headlights. They're a bit "lighter" in hue than I was hoping for, but the smoked ones are also very DARK, which doesn't necessarily look good against the not-quite-black hue of the stock (even mint condition) cladding. I may do a headlight polish in the future to clean some of the haze off mine, and it should be cake to pop these off and re-install after I'm finished. They look absolutely fantastic with only the parking lights on, and it really does improve the overall look of the VX front end, imho.

I have matching tails to install later, but those apparently require velcro, so they may have to wait a bit. I have to say I'd wholeheartedly recommend these covers. The GTS logo can be pealed off (which is good), and for the simplicity of install, these are hard to beat. The most you need to do is pop the hood (since these snap over the top (underhood) portion of the light; you'll also need a wee bit of elbow grease to get these to slide UNDER the headlight gasket (between it and the front cladding). These are also available in smoked & clear; the latter can probably be custom painted to mask off parts of the headlight to give a "pissed off" look.

Pics when I can get them.