Thread: How To?

How To?

I haven't been on in a while, but is the 'How To' link broken? Am I missing something?

I need to see that instructional about fixing the door handles!

Deanman,

Not sure on the link but I just recently had to fix my handles... what were you trying to do...?

In accordance with how my luck runs, BOTH door handles quit working within a day of each other. Crawling through the back sucks! I have looked everywhere on the web and even have 2 different manuals, but still not sure if the 'locking link' is broken or not, (i don't think it is) and how it is supposed to fit into the hole. I cannot get it to stay in, or, I'm not getting it in all the way in the first place. How does it stay in? sending you a photo, (1) is the top one of the two 'locking links' labeled.

But again, anyone ... is the How To section ever coming back? Is all that information gone now forever??

Deanman,

Sent you a PM on this one. Is an easy fix. Takes just a few mins.. BTW both mine went out in the same week as well.. Odd but it does happen. It is simply a broken tab in there. Not hard, takes a few mins and then it will be good as new.

Koldyn.