Thread: Parts needed. Heloavi new build

Parts needed. Heloavi new build

I have used the search function but can not find the old info on these parts. So glad the sight is back up but feel like I am doing something wrong.

1. Cladding screws both long and short or alternative. Do not care if they are the same. (Tyler, Thanks for the part number for a replacement screw. Just found your build thread again!)
    2. Below the door is a piece of cladding on the lower body I have not hardware for that or inserts that go in the holes. Any help on part numbers would be great.
    3. Fuel tank door. I have one but all the parts and lock are missing. Any help.
    4. Plastic cladding inserts that hold the cladding on. Any one find an easy part for this?
    5. The front bumper has two cladding screws but I have nothing that they attach to? See the second photo and notice the screws. (They go into nothing. Thought I would have remembered that. )
    6. If you live near Cocoa Beach FL and can show me your VX I would like to see what else I am missing. (Will be seeing Mako's to help jog my memory)
    7. In need of a dome light if someone has one.

Just did the Rhino liner on this and some plastic dip. Putting it together. Any help would be great!!!
    I am sure I will find more as I assemble this VX. Please help not complain about search. I have spent hours going through this not finding what I need. Before the sight went down I did find some post but can not find them again. Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Heloavi : 07/30/2015 at 03:38 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Heloavi View Post
    I have used the search function but can not find the old info on these parts. So glad the sight is back up but feel like I am doing something wrong.

1. Cladding screws both long and short or alternative. Do not care if they are the same.
    2. Below the door is a piece of cladding on the lower body I have not hardware for that or inserts that go in the holes. Any help on part numbers would be great.
    3. Fuel tank door. I have one but all the parts and lock are missing. Any help.
    4. Plastic cladding inserts that hold the cladding on. Any one find an easy part for this?
    5. The front bumper has two cladding screws but I have nothing that they attach to? See the second photo and notice the screws.
    6. If you live near Cocoa Beach FL and can show me your VX I would like to see what else I am missing.
    Just did the Rhino liner on this and some plastic dip. Putting it together. Any help would be great!!!
    I am sure I will find more as I assemble this VX. Please help not complain about search. I have spent hours going through this not finding what I need. Before the sight went down I did find some post but can not find them again. Thanks
    Heloavi, give me a call, mine is sitting in her garage and would appreciate a viewing.

Makocross. Give me a PM and I will swing by.