Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: For anyone who purchased Jo's skid plates.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleBeast View Post
    Zeus is merely trying to help any new people that might not know how useless it is to interact with you. He still cannot see what you type. You are also the only person I have ever put on the ignore list, but luckily for everyone here you don't post here very much, but when you do, you certainly do a great job of pissing everyone off. You realize you are the only member like this right? I am sure other forums have plenty of people like you but I am glad we just have you and your wingman VXR to deal with here.
    Again, if you don't have anything constructive to add to my thread regarding these skid plates, please try to control your bladder and not come into my thread trying to start a pissing contest...which you'll no doubt try to play innocent once again that it might just be YOU who is doing the instigating here.

Quote Originally Posted by tom4bren View Post
    I have no response to that.
    Thank you. Now if only Littlebeast could grasp that concept too.

Quote Originally Posted by Y33TREKker View Post
    ... that it might just be YOU who is doing the instigating here.
    Nope. Twas me. My sarcasm was lost in the reading however (stoopid warped sense of humor!!!).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.

Thank you. Now if only Littlebeast could grasp that concept too.
    Nope, people need to know what type of member you are here. Many of us know this thread was started by you to complain about a product that was clearly intended to require modification for installation. It is clear you are not capable of installing this item yourself, and it is also clear that the one person that was interested in helping you through PM's was not what you were looking for. Stop complaining. Stop causing so much drama. There is a reason YOU, yes YOU are so widely disliked here. This group for the most part functions like a healthy family, helping each other, and sacrificing for the greater good of the group, but you do not seem to get it or even try to get it. It is obvious you will never get a clue, nor ever admit to any wrongs, so once again I must add you to my ignore list that includes YOU and only YOU, because YOU are not worth any more time. This group that so many members are so happy to pay to support is worth it. Goodbye Trekkie the drama queen.

Nope, people need to know what type of member you are here. Many of us know this thread was started by you to complain about a product that was clearly intended to require modification for installation.
    I can't help what some of you misunderstand (which happens here a lot), so stop YOUR complaining and trying to blame me for that.

And as I've said before, while there are a few of you here that I've obviously pissed off in the past by calling you out on your BS, your opinions of me are not the only opinions that there are. In that regard, I've received many PM's in the past who feel that YOU and some of the people you've defended are the members who create the bad environment here...but as you've already proven once again in this thread, getting to the point of some of YOU actually acknowledging/admitting that has still not happened.

It is clear you are not capable of installing this item yourself,
    Yet another misunderstanding on your part.

and it is also clear that the one person that was interested in helping you through PM's was not what you were looking for.
    While I'm sure the person you're referring to portrayed himself in private in the way you've described, what you choose to believe, and how some of the comments he made differ from what you've chosen to believe are two separate things.

Stop complaining. Stop causing so much drama.
    Says the person who is STILL in my thread complaining and causing drama while STILL not having provided anything relevant to the thread topic.

There is a reason YOU, yes YOU are so widely disliked here.
    Based on the members who always show up in threads I've participated in making comments like the ones you've just been making, surely even you must understand that I take that as a compliment. You say widely (which is not surprising given the high opinions some of you obviously have of yourselves), when in actuality it's just a certain group of a like mind.

This group for the most part functions like a healthy family, helping each other, and sacrificing for the greater good of the group, but you do not seem to get it or even try to get it. It is obvious you will never get a clue, nor ever admit to any wrongs, so once again I must add you to my ignore list that includes YOU and only YOU, because YOU are not worth any more time. This group that so many members are so happy to pay to support is worth it. Goodbye Trekkie the drama queen.
    Again, promises, promises (that you've once again proven you can't keep). What's obvious is that you still don't get how the noble visions some of you have of yourselves is so blatantly contradicted by the way some of you go out of your way to hijack threads I've participated in just to make the comments that you do...like you've just done once again...just because some of you don't like that I've called you out in the past.

Not surprising either that despite all your noble self-proclamations, in the end you once again also made it a matter of money.

Now kindly keep your promise, STFU, and stay out of my thread if you're going to CONTINUE to NOT have anything constructive to add regarding these fiberglass skid plates.

Quote Originally Posted by tom4bren View Post
    Nope. Twas me. My sarcasm was lost in the reading however (stoopid warped sense of humor!!!).
    Good of you to admit it. Incidentally though, your humor was not lost on me, I simply wasn't responding to you at the time.

Good of you to admit it. Incidentally though, your humor was not lost on me, I simply wasn't responding to you at the time.
    It's what I do.

Friendly reminder

'01, Proton Yellow, 1028. '01, Gunmetal Metallic, 1033.
    Damn, am I glad I missed this one...Been kinda busy, thank God!!! Nice to see some things never change...I've really missed you guys; well, most of you at least.
    Vixer Fixer

Me too.

Two more examples of those with nothing relevant to add to the thread except their own personal instigating $0.02.

Where is VXKAT to give a person $#!+ for re-upping a thread that's not been commented on for awhile when you need her?
    Last edited by Y33TREKker : 05/24/2015 at 06:05 AM