Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Does Anyone know a user: VX KAT???

Quote Originally Posted by Ldub View Post
    Does anybody know VX Kat? ...LOL

I couna belief mein eyez...
    haha your funny Larry!
    Kat-I still am thinking of moving to AZ, 70* degrees sunny & beautiful IN FEBRUARY! here I come! ....maybe. and btw im an avid shooter and lots of places for that in AZ!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Milwaukee WI

Quote Originally Posted by djvx View Post
    haha your funny Larry!
    Kat-I still am thinking of moving to AZ, 70* degrees sunny & beautiful IN FEBRUARY! here I come! ....maybe. and btw im an avid shooter and lots of places for that in AZ!
    Come on down! Call me up!
    We're so lucky to be having this most awesome weather 70* the last 3 weeks, when the Great White Northland has been buried in snow and single digit temps! Hubby had to go to Door County to see his parents first week of January...froze his frikkin' tail off! Had to shovel the driveway every day he was there!

And poor Boston! Those poor guys have run out of places to put the dang white stuff! The SNOW FARMS are full! I've never even heard of a snow farm before!

Since my new knee is doing great now, I can get out a lot more like a normal person! Just this week I've been working on getting my atv all prepped for our shooting outings. Got all my gear stored just the way I like it, all organized and handy.
    We don't need no stinkin' gun range! We just go out in the bush (actually chaparrel) and find safe places to shoot..... and it's all legal too!
    VX KAT
    ....the adventure BEGINS ANEW! ...2015......
    Remember that life is not measured in the breaths you take, but rather in the moments that take your breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by djvx View Post
    haha your funny Larry!
    happy I did, near 80 predicted later this week. Sierra Vista runs about 10 degrees cooler in the summer then Tucson which helps and plenty of places to shoot here too. Still can't get over standing in lines at stores here to see people packing, and I don't mean their groceries
    Greetings, Earthling. We come in peace... Never mind "Paris to Dakar", the VehiCROSS looks ready for the Martian desert.

GOOD TO HEAR that all is nice in the "Valley" & Sierra Vista!