Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Chrome Mirrors Available

Do yourself a favor by avoiding any transaction(s) w/ the Nip...It's so over-priced,you'll be feeling so scammed...Xiao(board member)bought a diff.version on ebay for less than $50..
    Rejoice o' young man in thy youth

The Nip? Who or what is that?

Derogatory slang for a japanese person - he is refering to Naoki, a guy in Japan who procures mods for the VX, they are expensive. A guy with the name "maui" in his login ought to know better than to use a slur like that.

Yeah WyrreJ, you're right. Thanks for the clarification. BTW, I purchased my VX for Bonneville & Son's up in Manchester, NH. Found it online, flew up, and drove it back to DC. U near them?

Originally posted by WyrreJ
    Derogatory slang for a japanese person - he is refering to Naoki, a guy in Japan who procures mods for the VX
    Naoki, albeit selling somewhat expensive products, does not deserve that type of slander. He has been helping the VX community and your (fishhookmaui) personal racial opinions should be kept personal and not spewed on this forum.

Originally posted by DaPenetrator
    I see everyone is avoiding this topic like the plague. Does anyone have any input or are Chrome Mirror Covers a thing of the past?
    I originally started this thread, and had a line on several sets of chrome mirror heads (as opposed to covers) that were prototypes made for Izusu for the Rodeo. While the mirrors are identical in everyway from the outside, the internal mounting points (for the mirror head and motor) as well as the base mounting points are different. After numerous hours of work, the guy I bought them from was able to fit them to my car; however, he said that he would not do any additional ones. To make them work required using Rodeo mirror heads and motors and combining the mounting structures so that they will bolt up to the factory mounts. I think he still has some of the mirror heads, but as I said, the work to mount them is extensive.

Originally posted by Tone
    Uh, Serge has 10 sets of chrome mirror covers that he bought based on serious inquiries from here and now only 5 or less have followed through. They are ready to ship and I have agreed to buy the balance of the orders if no one steps up to get them since he went out of his way to help us.
    Tone, who is Serge and can you or he still get chrome mirror covers. I'm frantically searching for a set.

I can't seem to get a str8 response from anyone, as to whether they still exist or are available. Everyone seems to wanna keep repeating and discussing what's already been said in the previous treads.

I just need to know if something is still available, yes or no.

Talking

Dapenetrator, I`m Serge, I don`t know for sure I have to ask Naoki, but I thought there was one set left. I`ll call him tomorrow.

Do yourself a favor by avoiding any transaction(s) w/ the Nip...It's so over-priced,you'll be feeling so scammed...Xiao(board member)bought a diff.version on ebay for less than $50..
    Wow Fishfood, were did that come from? Naoki hardly made a cent from the things he's selling...and as far as I can remember he had never any dealings with you. So what's the beef? Still pissed off about Pearl Harbor?
    Or were you refering to me , than you made a mistake mr. fishfood, I'm not Japanese, I'm Dutch, so that would make me a cloggy, a drugsdealer, a guy with his finger in the dyke, a cheesehead or maybe a Tulipd1ck

Dapenetrator, and others, let me explain that labour cost is very high here in Japan, the average salary of a 16year part-time mr. Donuts worker is $11,- an hour. Can you imagine the costs for a professional. But Naoki never failed to deliver the goods, better you get your stuff within two weeks in perfect order.
    Yes there's cheaper, but not more reliable...

And I don't care people using racist terms, free right of speech for everybody, even KKK members

AHEM!!!

WOW! IT IS GETTING DEEP IN HERE.

I wish we could put our differences aside and live in Peace with each other. I can't see someone using a Japanese derogatory term and loving a Japanese made vehicle... go figure!!!

some ppl r willing to pay the extra 50 bucks for something MADE IN JAPAN then for say something MADE IN CHINA. calling ppl racial slurs isnt really necessary....
    ________
    BONDAGE GIRL LIVE
    Last edited by MZ-N10 : 09/05/2011 at 03:06 PM

Serge (Dutchie), thanks for responding and checking on the covers for me. The price was never my concern, I was just tryin' to get a pair. Let know if they still available.

I apologize for Fishhookmaui and his comment. I didn't even know what he was talking about. But I would have felt offended too.

Many Many Many Thanks to OmegaVX for deciding to sell me his Chrome Mirror Covers ;pr;

I got them in the mail today and they were the first things I put on when I got home from the muffler shop.

Boy, do they look HOT on an Ebony. I think I'm inlove all over again.

Thanks again OmegaVX

how much were they and where can I get some?

Chrome mirror cover with light

Hi I'm Piluf
    I'm in Italy
    Do you like my mirror covers?
    I bought in Philippines
    It is made to fit on Isuzu Crosswind, but it fits also on my VX...

http://www.ebay.ph/itm/220686275036?...84.m1438.l2649

Those look interesting. Do you have them mounted on your VX? Have any pictures? What would you wire those lights to, running light, blinker etc?