A few weekends ago, I put in the new headliner. I thought that while I was up there doing that, I might as well make it a project weekend. On the list:
-replace headliner
-install sound deadening material on the roof
-install the LED light rack

I started on a Friday night @ 8pm, stayed up to 4am, then got up 8am to take the spare tire to have it mounted, and got back to work. I was wrapping everything up @ 6pm the next day.

After pulling the headliner, I came across 17 year old insulation and adhesive.

Utilizing a bunch of GooGone, elbow grease, and Simple Green, things were looking pretty good after about 4 hrs. The Raammatt BXT II was then applied.

I had purchased a 31" LED light bar, and thought that it would be a good idea to knock that out while the headliner was out. I didn't want to mount it to the roof, as I was loathe to drill holes into it. Instead, I used my Yakima racks as mounting points, and it came out spectacular.

Since I don't half do things, I used an OEM fog light switch from a Rodeo and figured out the wiring so that I can keep the interior looking clean. Currently there is one switch for the light bar, one switch for the fog/driving lights, and the last switch will be for the rear lights I'll be installing.