How come everytime i see a VX when i try to catch up to them they all run away from me like I'm "infected" like in the movie 28 days ...lol. I saw one in alington VA near crystal city. It was a white ironman one i think, and i swore he straight ran away from me as soon as i was catching up....lol, THEN i saw one on Indian head Hwy near my house, this one was silver...and i was able to get up next to him and he put on his brakes so that I wouldn't be side by side...Am i just parniod or what!!!...then i saw that white one again near crystal city and he darn near floored it to get away then cut in the turning lane the last second.. I know he saw me cause i saw his head in the side mirror looking... I was like COME ON!!

All i want to do is see what mods, if any, they have...and say hi.... and tilt my hat off to fellow VXer..... Then again maybe its me... Only one time i was able to catch a Vxer and he was in the parking lot in crystal city near the best buy. He had the head light problem with his 99 and didn't even know about this site....well i told him about it...and he really liked my mods...said they looked like it came like that with my '00... Other then that its been "Catch me if you can" and i am tom hanks...lol.