Hello Yall,
I am in the middle of changing my timing belt. I am not feeling good about what I am looking at as far as the timing marks on the pulleys vs. the marks on the engine:

1- The camshaft pulleys did not spring out in motion when I removed the tensioner...Which I understand that is ok
2- the mark on the LH pulley is spot on with the mark on engine
3- The mark on the RH pulley seems to be about a tooth off the mark on the engine...Before the 2 Clock mark
4- The mark on the Crankshaft pulley seems to be a tooth above the mark on the engine...The notch Bart described in his post is 180 degrees the other way...Almost at the 2 Clock position rather than at the 8 clock position where the timing mark is

I rotated the engine several times before I removed the old belt but the three pulleys never lined perfectly (I did not remove the spark plugs before I rotated the engine)...They ended up as I described them above.

Questions:

1- Should I adjust the LH and crankshaft pulleys to make them line up exactly with the marks on the engine?
2- Should I leave it alone?

Currently, the two lines line up with the marks on the RH & LH pulleys, and the double line (not a dotted line) lines up with the mark on the engine, but the mark on the pulley is one notch past the 8 clock position going towards 9 clock

The other question I have is about the timing belt gasket...the gasket looks a little rough, but not too bad, should I reuse it, or use silicon?

Thanks a lot for your help