Thread: 2015 Ford Bronco "Concept" May Become Reality.

2015 Ford Bronco "Concept" May Become Reality.

Originally debuted at the 2004 International Auto Show which I actually saw and touched in person at the Seattle showing (yes, that was 10 years ago folks); the Ford Bronco "Concept" might possibly become a reality very soon. It will likely be a boxy looking 2-door coupe version, and they may even have a longer 4-door version as well which will be based upon the existing F-150 platform. It is rumored to be released later this year (perhaps September 2014) as a brand new 2015 model with 3 engine variations including an optional 5.0L V-8. Please mark mine sold, as I have a specific space waiting for it in my garage!!!

The 2015 Ford Bronco "Concept" is totally bad@ss from every angle and even has an all glass roof with removable rear quarter canopy to go topless. Please check-out the below link & video:

http://newford2015.com/2015-ford-bro...-release-date/

1999 Ex-Ebony..Fully Line-X'd ..0189...THE "ORW".....matching Line-X'd Trailer made from a written off 2001 Ebony.
    X2... Me Likey

Been watching them "tease" this for ages...
    .... and having owned an Early Bronco, I like where they are going with this.

Not so keen on the 4 door....
    .. but the 2 door, Pick up and Roadster look REAL GOOD.. IMO.

I wonder if it can pull a VX on a trailer....

Jo
    VX.info...PLEASE SUPPORT THIS SITE WITH YOUR VOLUNTARY $20 DONATION...
    Absolutely the best $20 you'll spend per year on your VX.

~ ~ > OFF ROAD WHORE <~ ~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I too like it...just wish they'd have gone with a solid axle out front (or at least the Raptor front IFS)!
    Billy Oliver
    15xIronman
    My Sponsors:
    Accelerate3Coaching
    TriSports.com (PM me for 1 time use 20% off code)

Wishful thinking, you can bet if Ford was 9 months away from having this vehicle on the showroom floor we'd have heard a lot more about it from the major automotive press by now. This link (and a handful of others that are also out there) look like hopeful speculation amongst individual bloggers, all of whom cite unnamed sources. All the pics in the article are from that 2004 show Riff, and the video is clearly just an unofficial collage of pictures.

I hope it happens, but I seriously doubt it's on the near term horizon. Let's hope Ford proves me wrong.

If it gets built on the F150 platform, there is no reason it can't tow a VX! Would be even better with a diesel option.

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

1999 Ex-Ebony..Fully Line-X'd ..0189...THE "ORW".....matching Line-X'd Trailer made from a written off 2001 Ebony.
    SWEET!

Quote Originally Posted by Marlin View Post
    If it gets built on the F150 platform, there is no reason it can't tow a VX! Would be even better with a diesel option.

But would the 2 door have the same towing capacity I wonder?

jo

Quote Originally Posted by JoFotoz View Post
    SWEET!

But would the 2 door have the same towing capacity I wonder?

jo
    I don't know why not, 2door short bed F150 can do it. Would suck towing that heavy VX with a short wheel base vehicle though.

Cool..Thanks

I just looked at F150 tow ratings..seems legit 'if' based on the F150..

...and IF ever produced!

Jo

Quote Originally Posted by vt_maverick View Post
    Wishful thinking, you can bet if Ford was 9 months away from having this vehicle on the showroom floor we'd have heard a lot more about it from the major automotive press by now. This link (and a handful of others that are also out there) look like hopeful speculation amongst individual bloggers, all of whom cite unnamed sources. All the pics in the article are from that 2004 show Riff, and the video is clearly just an unofficial collage of pictures.

I hope it happens, but I seriously doubt it's on the near term horizon. Let's hope Ford proves me wrong.

VT-- Agreed, I too have my serious doubts. That's why I worded my posting very carefully as not to be too definative. As a test, I tried googling various years (i.e. 2010 Bronco, 2012 Bronco, etc) and came up with many of the same threads just re-vamped for the current season. The thread in my above posting #1 is from a source I have not heard of before, and therefore wonder if it can be trusted as factual. I suspect not.

I tend to lend some truth to valid automotive magazines (i.e. MotorTrend, Car & Driver, Road & Track, Four Wheeler, etc) as they normally do their homework before publication. Here is one I found very interesting from "Car & Driver" magazine, and now I sadly think the 2004 Ford Bronco "Concept" will likely never happen.

http://blog.caranddriver.com/a-new-f...a-possibility/

Ugh Lee!

I'd buy one, end of story

5.0 ****... hajaha