Quote Originally Posted by Scott Larson View Post
Holy crap Zeus, I've been into RC for years; if that's your first attempt, I'm doomed!!
Nice fricken work...Keep the pics comin'!
Thanks, Scott! It is not my first foray into RC but this is my first "scale" build. I have some other crawler projects but only one that is actually working... typical.

Quote Originally Posted by nfpgasmask View Post
Dude, this is going to be awesome. I need to find a 1/10 scale VehiCROSS. Do you recall what make it was?

You totally need to do some awesome forced perspective wheeling vids. And you need to paint it just like Zeus, and find a 1/10 scale Menace to ride shotgun.

Edit: maybe this one?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/6-1-2-hard-p...item2ec71aa7a6

Bart
HA! I've been looking at all those scale items, Bart. I thought about recreating Zeus, but when I decided against a chassis with IFS, (since I already had a usable solid axle chassis). That prompted some thinking about what I want this thing to look like. Scale builds look best when you add more & more detail yet black hides detail so I think black (gloss/satin/textured) is out. It crossed my mind to recreate, Jo's VX... but he already did! I think recreating Ldub's VX would be the most ambitious route to take with an IFS chassis... so much detail with all those stickers & skulls! Buffy's VX would be a great route to take with a solid axle but I don't want to cut up the body (I may try to get it scanned & printed some day). Soo... I may go Proton! It's fitting as it's bright & an iconic VX color.

I have no idea what brand this may be. I have seen other people's pics of this toy on vx.info before tho.