Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What kind of LED products would you like to see for your VX?

A set of 2 light pods would be $50 shipped to your door. There are smaller ones that would also be cheaper, but I don't think they would provide enough light output to satisfy your guys' needs. Just 1 of these bigger pods will put out more light than BOTH of the smaller pods, and they would only be about $15 cheaper so the upgrade is defenitely worth it.

I'm glad there are some sort of directions to install a similar switch, with that it should be easy as pie to make these LED pods automatic with the door open/shut.

I'm sure there are tons of ways to light these babies up, you'd just have to find the correct kind of switch to do so, and wire it up properly. That's also something you would have to custom wire yourself though.

99 Matte Midnight Sand Met... oh nevermind. VX #0377...Project ZU
    Are Cree LED tail light bulbs an option?

They are possible to get, but I don't think i'm going to be carrying them anytime soon. They are more expensive than the regular CREE bulbs since they are dual intensity (so when the lights are on they are dim, but when you hit the brakes they get brighter) and i'd have to buy a pretty big bulk just to be able to get them. So i'll probably hold off on those for a while.

I actually have some LED dual intensity brake light bulbs in my Rodeo from superbrightleds.com and they are very bright.

These are the ones I have.. http://www.superbrightleds.com/morei...ctor-lens/922/

Also if you do get some for your brake lights, be sure to get ones that light up red. If you get some that light up white they will make your taillights look pinkish when on or pushing the brake.

Just sent in an order for 5 sets of the LED pods! I should hopefully have them by the end of next week. I will be sure to update you all with pics as soon as I get them.

Retrofit led projector headlights would be nice. =D . Make them dual halo just for giggles.

Brighter led for the headlight horn lights would be great too.

Illuminated Door Sills
    ---------

Ty

THREAD NECRO!!!

Is this still going? I have some ideas...