Quote Originally Posted by IndianaVX View Post
well, add me to the list. although i know kinda whats causing my overheating. Dubs favorite O ring under the intake, and thermostat while im in there. but while looking things over, i got to looking at my fan blade.....hmmm

sooo, here is my question. I will type slowly... In Kats picture above, of the origonal fan blade, would the side that is facing up be the side that is attached to the fan clutch, in other words, would that side be facing the engine? because thats the way mine is. the cups of the fan are facing the front, facing the radiator. with the rotation of the engine being what it is, the fan is slicing thru the air, instead of cupping and blowing the air.

its been like this for over a year, with absolutly no cooling issues, but, did i somehow put my fan on backwards?
Dave-
I matched up the blade with my pic, the blades are cupped down, away from the camera. (Despite the blade at the 9 o'clock position appears to be cupped up, it's not).

I then matched it up to this pic from before I had my new radiator installed...It's definitely cupped toward the engine so theoretically, this is the factory position.
So if yours is now cupped toward the front, I believe it's backwards.

This is other side, cupped toward camera, which is facing the engine.