Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Meanest Looking Tires...but conservative, ya' know?

99 Matte Midnight Sand Met... oh nevermind. VX #0377...Project ZU
    Looks great!!! Sorry you had to install the springs on you're own. Since Moab I've been moving to the new house and haven't had any VX time. We'll meet up soon so I can check out the new lift and wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by VXorado View Post
    Looks great!!! Sorry you had to install the springs on your own. Since Moab I've been moving to the new house and haven't had any VX time. We'll meet up soon so I can check out the new lift and wheels.
    I lost your phone number, which is probably a good thing, because it means you missed out on having to talk me off a ledge a couple times. I'm happy to hear that the house went through!! If you need help, I count as a 'friend with a truck', I suppose.

Anyway, I'm eager and scared for you to take a look at what I've done. I did some... unorthodox things... and I'm almost afraid to hear that I did them horribly wrong. I'm still not sure what to do about some unpainted metal I've got hanging around, now...

Still, I'm glad I talked to you about the torsion bar crank. It turns out I inherited an impact driver, and with the right socket, that made the process eeeeeeeeeeeasy.

Quote Originally Posted by vt_maverick View Post
    Check into a stub antenna - jdm_monkey used to sell them and I think yellowgizmo99 knows an eBay seller who sells the right model.

Nice cladding btw.
    I'll look him up. I might also send something to the Shark Fin Antenna people... I think the cladding is more a side effect of overexposing the rest of the picture in the camera. It isn't in bad shape, but I've done nothing special to it.