I have been in contact with Kilby since the first sale here of some of the skid plates. Since then there has been a change in owners and the new owner is willing to make some of these plates again.

He has asked me to see who would be interested in ordering some of these. As you can assume he would like and or needs a good group of confirmed orders in order for this to work for him and us.

I figure there has been quite a large number of new members since the last posts who may be interested and maybe some other members like I who did not order previously for various reason but interested now.

I forget whom ordered them last time and who has picture of them, but if you do, would you mind posting them in this thread? These plates are beefy, thick and really essential and or superior to the Trooper plates as this is a full length plate.

The price is not 100% set but I would assume it would be near the previous price, however he did mention that the more interested the lower it would obviously be for us all.

This is a great opportunity, and potentially the last time they will be offered.

http://www.kilbyenterprises.com/index.htm