Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Kilby is in business - Who wants their skid plates?!

1999 Ex-Ebony..Fully Line-X'd ..0189...THE "ORW".....matching Line-X'd Trailer made from a written off 2001 Ebony.
    LOLOL Jon...

Quote Originally Posted by VXorado View Post
    Jo keeps breaking his VX and could probably use the kilby skidplates.
    If the Kilby protected ring gears.....

.....even I'd buy it!

jo
    VX.info...PLEASE SUPPORT THIS SITE WITH YOUR VOLUNTARY $20 DONATION...
    Absolutely the best $20 you'll spend per year on your VX.

~ ~ > OFF ROAD WHORE <~ ~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*blows dust off thread*

Does anyone have any current information on the Kirby skid-plates? I'm only now coming to the point where I'm looking to take my Vehicross to the next level...and all the information I'm finding is long out of date.

2001Proton 1432, ex 2001 Dragon Green Mica 0168 (RIP May 2017)
    A lot of the group has moved over to Facebook. This forum was down for quite some time and they took that avenue to keep the group alive.
    Live, Love, Forgive and Never Give Up

1999 Ex-Ebony..Fully Line-X'd ..0189...THE "ORW".....matching Line-X'd Trailer made from a written off 2001 Ebony.
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnybegood View Post
    *blows dust off thread*

Does anyone have any current information on the Kirby skid-plates? I'm only now coming to the point where I'm looking to take my Vehicross to the next level...and all the information I'm finding is long out of date.
    Kilby plates no longer made...you may get lucky and find a used one for sale.
    Depending on the type of Off Roading you do..and how much lift you have , the three piece Trooper skid plate set is used by many...and bolts right on.
    Getting harder to find...but better overall than the Kilby IMO.

( side note)...I saw you were look for Jon / VXorado...he no longer has a Vx...though he gets on the VX FB page now and then.
    Swing by and use the search function there..pretty much everything possible has been asked and answered ...and if ya cant find it..shout out

Cheers

Jo

1999, Victory White, Ironman, 1567, 1999, Astral Silver(Painted Green Mica), Vehicross, 1454
    Nice job on this undercarriage protection. Well worth the money in my opinion!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JoFotoz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnybegood View Post
    *blows dust off thread*

Kilby plates no longer made...you may get lucky and find a used one for sale.
    Depending on the type of Off Roading you do..and how much lift you have , the three piece Trooper skid plate set is used by many...and bolts right on.
    Getting harder to find...but better overall than the Kilby IMO.

( side note)...I saw you were look for Jon / VXorado...he no longer has a Vx...though he gets on the VX FB page now and then.
    Swing by and use the search function there..pretty much everything possible has been asked and answered ...and if ya cant find it..shout out

Cheers

Jo

Hey Joe, your PMs are full and I hope you can read this:

Hey buddy, glad to see you are still active. I am desperately wanting to custom order that Rock Bumper. Is there any way in the world you could help me out? Also, would it accomodate a winch, ideally on the inside, but the outside would work as well.

Give me a text or call at (469) 955-1160, as I am way more active on the facebook group (I am JiveTurk).

Will eventually build something very close to yours with cool metallic paint, 3-6" lift, amazing suspension, and rhino lined side cladding. Also going to build the engine and super charge it with a 500hp goal, once I finish exterior, suspension, etc.

Thanks,

Doug