Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Its the last day of the month....

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP

Red face Thanks Bro...

Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS View Post
    STOP!!!!!! Ugh... this is disgusting!!! I find it dreadful that with all the latest replies none of them have addressed the most important reply of them all! Don't just glance over it; take notice to what Scott has said and consider EVERYONE in need of some accountability and some maturity here. Take heed and just freaking realize already the greatest contribution you can make right now is to admit your OWN faults and work toward a resolution. This is a great and wonderful forum to be a part of and threads like this are started to aid in it's continuance. Remember that intent.....
    You sir, are right as rain, as were Jack & Moncha before you.
    In the past I've tried to state my opine & then step away. I dunno why I've allowed a single antagonist to get under my skin this time, but I did, & I have sole ownership of that...my fault.

I'm sorry...
    And by that I mean: what kind of a sorry SOB would allow himself to be dragged down into the muck of the "nothing ever gets resolved by replying to these threads" mud puddle. I guess "my kind" would be the answer...

I hope you all will accept my apology, & we can move forward from here to a more enjoyable forum experience...

FWIW, said antagonist now has the honor of being the first ever to be put on my "ignore list"...you're welcome...
    Last edited by Ldub : 10/08/2011 at 05:39 PM Reason: clarification for a-hat

Quote Originally Posted by Ldub View Post
    Yeh, & the PM's I receive asking "whats that Ashton Hatfield's problem anyway?", are all in my imagination...

But I digress, go back, lick your web wounds, & post another tomorrow.
    When did anyone say you didn't receive any such PM's? Regardless, you assuming I don't think you actually receive such PM's is just another example, because as with all the other things I've referenced, I do know it's a definite possibility you just aren't self-aware enough to realize when you're making the assumptions you do or how they could be seen as making asses of us BOTH <-- (that means you too...by your own hand)

It should be obvious by now that the types of comments you post are the problem. Explain and explain as I do though...

So, you're not the only person here who can ascribe "selective comprehension".

STOP!!!!!! Ugh... this is disgusting!!! ....
    Sorry Zeus, I didn't even say hello before. I have to ask though, don't you think it's funny too that you should condemn everyone is this thread now AFTER you took an opportunity yourself to post a few opinions of your own? That was like Jo making a full page comment directed at me, waving the white flag before I have an opportunity to respond, then implying I'm a coward for unsportsmanlike conduct when I reply later. But those types of practices by Jo and Dub are not moral judgments?

As I said before your last comment (which apparently ignored the fact that I'd made a direct response to what Scott had said), I agree that Jo started this thread out innocently enough and with good intent, but it didn't take Dub long AT ALL to do his same-old-same-old, or, for Jo to join right back in and follow suit.

And speaking of Dub, wait for it..................................................

I'm just trying to figure out why you have such a problem with this type of post, other than the fact that you apparently don't know what self-aggrandizing means.

And so help me, if you say "they started it", I'm going to send you to bed without supper.
    95 Trooper with a buncha stuff nobody here cares about...

Steve, you make me laugh....

On another point, I'm gonna lock this thread here soon... I don't care who started it nor who's gonna finish, just please STFU. Life is not worth it, everyone, give it a rest I feel like I'm standing in the living room of a domestic.
    Scott / moncha.com

Quote Originally Posted by Moncha View Post
    I feel like I'm standing in the living room of a domestic.
    Anyone catch the new South Park last night? Reading this thread kinda makes me feel like Stan...

Do I really have to eat my waffles?

Bart

Ha ha Bart. Do you feel like everything's gone to crap? Maybe you have asbergers?

Thumbs up

STOP!!!!!! Ugh... this is disgusting!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Y33TREKker View Post
    don't you think it's funny too that you should condemn everyone is this thread now AFTER you took an opportunity yourself to post a few opinions of your own?
    father of gods
    Last edited by VXR : 10/06/2011 at 11:04 PM

I think a few of us need one of these....

http://www.zazzle.com/bad_juju_tshir...25272489847780

Bart

...everyone, give it a rest I feel like I'm standing in the living room of a domestic.
    That's funny bossman! I'm using a day off of work to catch up on VX.info stuff (and padding my post total), but I am not going to look through 5 pages of this. I'll just go watch COPS.

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself... and zombies.

My VehiCROSS

Quote Originally Posted by BigSwede View Post
    I'm just trying to figure out why you have such a problem with this type of post, other than the fact that you apparently don't know what self-aggrandizing means.

And so help me, if you say "they started it", I'm going to send you to bed without supper.
    And I just explained that...again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Y33TREKker
    It should be obvious by now that the types of comments you post are the problem. Explain and explain as I do though...
    Maybe you know the history of these donation threads over the last year or so and maybe you don't, but if you don't, you should really familiarize yourself before making such comments yourself because doing so makes you appear as if you're just another member here who only sees others how you want to see them.

And I don't know about you, but I found it highly ironic that you would pop in here as you did offering your two cents and treating me like a child with the "they started it" and "no supper" comments (like you're the only adult here), then claim that I'm the person who doesn't know what self-aggrandizing means.

Steve, you make me laugh....

On another point, I'm gonna lock this thread here soon... I don't care who started it nor who's gonna finish, just please STFU. Life is not worth it, everyone, give it a rest I feel like I'm standing in the living room of a domestic.
    Well whatever you do, be sure to let Dub get in the last word before locking it since that seems to be the thing he considers most important in these things. It certainly doesn't seem to be actually listening to differing opinions or viewpoints.

Yes you explained it. Nevertheless, it just seems like a whole lot of hot air (hot electrons?) over nothing of consequence.

Quote Originally Posted by BigSwede View Post
    Yes you explained it. Nevertheless, it just seems like a whole lot of hot air (hot electrons?) over nothing of consequence.
    You could be right. While someone making moral judgements aimed at me is something I usually don't take lightly (as illustrated by my responses in these threads), it IS also important to always consider the source of such judgements, because just as praise coming from someone I don't respect means little to me, neither for the most part does their ridicule. So speaking of consequences, living with the occasional insult is fine by me so long as those promoting the status quo don't get their panties in a bunch from me making a few observations of my own.

Two people I barely know that live on opposite ends of the country are checking out VX's for me tomorrow, and even more have offered advice and solace in my darkest hour of need.

While not required, my annual $20 donation remains one of the best investments I make each year.