Thread: Professional Vehicross Detailing- Reduced prices

Former 00' Kaiser #0804, 98 White 4Runner SR5

Professional Vehicross Detailing- Reduced prices

Hey VX fam. I started a new job about 3 months ago, which has included me to get professionally certified and learn auto detailing.

We do full interior and exterior detailing, as well as headlight restorations

I wanted to reach out to my VX bretheren (and sisteren), and offer full VX detailing and headlight restorations, at a reduced cost to my vx.info friends

I would love to offer this at no cost to pay the fam back for everything they've done for me, but I think my boss would behead me, however he has oked me doing these at a reduced cost (around 25% off regular price).

There are 3 levels of detailing, both interior and exterior; classic, signature and ultimate.

Classic interior you get-
    Vacuum seats, carpet and cargo area
    Clean and dress dash, vents, instruments and trim
    Clean all cloth and leather surfaces
    Hot water extract all carpets and floor mats (essentially steam clean)
    Clean door jambs
    Clean windows inside and out

Signature is classic plus-
    Condition leather with protectant and apply fabric protectant to all carpeted surfaces

Ultimate is signature plus-
    Ozone treatment for 30 mins

Exterior detailing-

Classic exterior-
    Hand wash and dry
    Clean door jambs
    1-step paint rejuvenation polish
    Application of express wax
    Detail rims and tires
    Clean windows inside and out

Signature is classic plus-
    Clay bar application
    2-step paint rejuvenation
    'Very Cherry' wax

Ultimate is signature plus-
    Polymer paint sealant
    Clearcoat polish added

Others-
    Finally, we also do the headlight restoration, which includes wet sanding with 5 different types of sandpaper, 4 pads of polishing compound and an added clearcoat to protect the headlights from fading.
    Second, aquapel, which is like rain-x on steroids. It literally beads water off your windshield like you wouldnt believe. Great thing to do for you car before winter arrives
    Last, we do what is called ozone treatment, which uses a machine to kill all bacteria inside the vehicle, which is a great way to finish off the cleaning of the inside of the car. As well, I run it through the air conditioning system, so you no longer get any old car funk coming from your vents.

Here's a breakdown-

Classic interior- $110.00 (regularly $145)
    Signature interior- $132 (regularly $175)
    Ultimate interior- $155 (regularly $205)

Classic exterior- $110 (regularly $150)
    Signature exterior- $135 (regularly $180)
    Ultimate exterior- $160 (regularly $209)

Other-
    Ozone deodorizor- $35 (15 mins), $75 (1 hour)
    Aquapel glass treatment- $25 (cant discount this, sorry guys)
    Headlight restoration $75 (usually $100)

Please let me know if you guys have any questions or anyone wants to set up an appointment. You guys are also welcome to drop me a line if thats easier for you, or if its last minute. 7two0-273-1zero99.

Oh, by the way, the new job is Car Toys at park meadows
    "Do Not Seek Praise. Seek Criticism."

"If You Can't Solve A Problem, It's Because You're Playing By The Rules."

"The Perosn Who Doesn't Make Mistakes Is Unlikely To Make Anything."

-Paul Arden

1999 Ex-Ebony..Fully Line-X'd ..0189...THE "ORW".....matching Line-X'd Trailer made from a written off 2001 Ebony.
    Do ya wash it in a wet T-Shirt???

...Yea Yea..I know!!

Best of luck Jack...the attention to detail that we've seen from you..

.....will work well for your business.

Much success brother...reserve me a spot the day after Moab 2012!!

Stoop "TLC"

Jo
    VX.info...PLEASE SUPPORT THIS SITE WITH YOUR VOLUNTARY $20 DONATION...
    Absolutely the best $20 you'll spend per year on your VX.

~ ~ > OFF ROAD WHORE <~ ~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hahaha, depending on success of the headlight restoration I may offer stoop restoration in moab. (help pay for part of the hotel)

99 Matte Midnight Sand Met... oh nevermind. VX #0377...Project ZU
    Looks good Jack. Sounds like a service I will use more in the future when I buy another car. I'm trying to get something I can track... really want an M3 but we will see if my wife lets me.

Do you deliver?
    Billy Oliver
    15xIronman
    My Sponsors:
    Accelerate3Coaching
    TriSports.com (PM me for 1 time use 20% off code)

Didn't know Car Toys did detailing. Unless its a different company than up here, all they do is electronics here. Either way congrats on the new job! I'm trying to get into detailing myself, doing some work at home on friends and family's cars for now.

That Aquapel is good stuff. Its supposed to last a couple of months instead of a couple weeks like Rain-X and I haven't heard anything bad about it yet.

Will you fix my windows, too?

BTW, Jack is totally underselling the ozone treatment. Ozone is a super powerful deodorizer, and it makes your car smell eerily neutral. If your previous owner was a smoker (or delivered pizzas), then I cannot recommend a brief ozone treatment strongly enough.

I do say brief, though... Ozone works by oxidizing things, so too much is not a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by JoFotoz View Post
    Do ya wash it in a wet T-Shirt???

Much success brother...reserve me a spot the day after Moab 2012!!

Stoop "TLC"

Jo
    If you come out to Colorado, ill be happy to wash it in a wet t-shirt for you Jo,

Quote Originally Posted by VXorado View Post
    Looks good Jack. Sounds like a service I will use more in the future when I buy another car. I'm trying to get something I can track... really want an M3 but we will see if my wife lets me.
    I can always fix chipped windshields, and do interior detailing. I would be happy to get you a quote on your tundra too, if you want?

Quote Originally Posted by Triathlete View Post
    Do you deliver?
    for the right price..... sure

Quote Originally Posted by Etfren View Post
    Didn't know Car Toys did detailing. Unless its a different company than up here, all they do is electronics here. Either way congrats on the new job! I'm trying to get into detailing myself, doing some work at home on friends and family's cars for now.

That Aquapel is good stuff. Its supposed to last a couple of months instead of a couple weeks like Rain-X and I haven't heard anything bad about it yet.
    Car toys in WA should do detailing as well. Car toys nation wide was previously trained on it.
    And yes, the aquapel is amazing stuff, especially for $25 installed, great deal.

Quote Originally Posted by mdwyer View Post
    Will you fix my windows, too?

BTW, Jack is totally underselling the ozone treatment. Ozone is a super powerful deodorizer, and it makes your car smell eerily neutral. If your previous owner was a smoker (or delivered pizzas), then I cannot recommend a brief ozone treatment strongly enough.

I do say brief, though... Ozone works by oxidizing things, so too much is not a good thing.
    If you get some SBC brackets, ill be happy to take your doors off and put em on michael.

Quote Originally Posted by pbkid View Post
    I can always fix chipped windshields, and do interior detailing. I would be happy to get you a quote on your tundra too, if you want?
    Tundra is gone... sold. The VX is my DD for the Winter until next Spring when I look for another car. I might be up for a detail once a year or so on the VX but its hard to justify when its always getting dirty/dusty/muddy.

I am very interested in a remote start system, does cartoys have any VX compatible systems?

Quote Originally Posted by VXorado View Post
    Tundra is gone... sold. The VX is my DD for the Winter until next Spring when I look for another car. I might be up for a detail once a year or so on the VX but its hard to justify when its always getting dirty/dusty/muddy.

I am very interested in a remote start system, does cartoys have any VX compatible systems?
    Yes sir. I had remote start on my vx. I can do rear door popper too if you want, off the same remote.

I can also do your driving lights on the remote. Pretty much whatever you want

Well that sounds awesome so we will have to talk more about the specifics soon.

2001Proton 1432, ex 2001 Dragon Green Mica 0168 (RIP May 2017)
    Quote Originally Posted by pbkid View Post
    Yes sir. I had remote start on my vx. I can do rear door popper too if you want, off the same remote.
    I've got a remote start and rear door popper on my VX on the remote and it's a great mod...it's all hooked up to a CompuSTAR alarm system.
    Live, Love, Forgive and Never Give Up

Not one colorado VX'er wants clearer headlights, longer lasting leather on their $2000 (new) replacement seats or their sweet ride shined up????

I'm a little surprised.

Jack, I'm in.. Moncha still have the clearest and brightest plastic for headlights but, the wife's Pilot needs some work.. I just need to schedule a time we can go up.. So, don't give up on me yet.
    Scott / moncha.com

sounds good scott.

Gimme some time, when you come up. Because i'd like to do some extra good cleaning on it for ms. moncha