Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Not Original VX Owner Roll Call

That is funny how the two of us, Mitsu heads, admired VX since the late 90's and joined the VX community aright about the same time, 14 years later

Yeah the Mitsu fills a spot in a fellow adrenaline junkie's garage. What other plateform can you make into a 9 second street car!!! I see the VX as what it could be! And this forum has some of the best idea's on how and what you can do!! Believe it or not I actually have been driving my VX way more than my EVO and that's weird for me, but somehow I'm not missing her? For now she gets to be the garage queen!! And I'm still smilling every time I crank the VX up!

Quote Originally Posted by EVO View Post
    Yeah the Mitsu fills a spot in a fellow adrenaline junkie's garage. What other plateform can you make into a 9 second street car!!! I see the VX as what it could be! And this forum has some of the best idea's on how and what you can do!! Believe it or not I actually have been driving my VX way more than my EVO and that's weird for me, but somehow I'm not missing her? For now she gets to be the garage queen!! And I'm still smilling every time I crank the VX up!
    Yeah, its an addictive little car. I have two other newer cars/trucks but prefer the VX. For its age its still a head turner.
    3" suspension lift, shocks: Rancho 9000, tires 33"x11.5", wheels 16"x8", offset= 0, no front sway bar

The VX is so addictive I cruise this forum every day for ideas and just to say WOOOW! This is AWESOME!!!!

I've seen two vehicles in my day where I said to myself "someday, I will have one of those". One is a Mitsubishi GTO (mine started as FWD N/A and is now AWD & twin turbo). The other is an Isuzu Vehicross. I guess I just have something for Japanese V6 AWD vehicles. Sorry guys, but when it comes to Mitsubishi, GTO is still the king, imho.

Anyways, I pretty much owe this car entirely to Jo. He spotted the ad, he posted it on this forum, he inspected it for me, and he even gave me a lift up there to pick it up. Jo is THE MAN. I absolutely love this VX. I'm going to be inseparable from it very shortly.

p.s.
    The gentleman I bought it from is the brother-in-law of the last owner. He passed away from cancer earlier this year. I'm not 100% positive, but I think this may have been his lurker account:

http://www.vehicross.info/member.php/4051-Milty

Quote Originally Posted by ipd View Post
    I've seen two vehicles in my day where I said to myself "someday, I will have one of those". One is a Mitsubishi GTO (mine started as FWD N/A and is now AWD & twin turbo). The other is an Isuzu Vehicross. I guess I just have something for Japanese V6 AWD vehicles. Sorry guys, but when it comes to Mitsubishi, GTO is still the king, imho.

Anyways, I pretty much owe this car entirely to Jo. He spotted the ad, he posted it on this forum, he inspected it for me, and he even gave me a lift up there to pick it up. Jo is THE MAN. I absolutely love this VX. I'm going to be inseparable from it very shortly.

p.s.
    The gentleman I bought it from is the brother-in-law of the last owner. He passed away from cancer earlier this year. I'm not 100% positive, but I think this may have been his lurker account:

http://www.vehicross.info/member.php/4051-Milty
    driving anything other than my Proton makes me want to puke

I think I'm the third owner of my 1999 and am pretty sure I will be the last. My Son may want it someday, but I'll just give it to him and not change the title. He can do it after I'm gone.

Rod

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RodL For This Useful Post:

CatFish (04/16/2023)