I removed the front round fog lights and my turn signal lenses. For the fog light area I used a 1" foam brush and kind of did a 360 motion holding the brush in the same angle. It came out OK, there's a few fine lines on the horizontal surface.

I haven't done the sills or door jams or rear bumper flat area when you open the door. I also have a lot of little areas I need to do some touching up around the cladding screws and a few small tiny spots on the upward facing portion of cladding where it meets the paint. My tape job wasn't perfect. I'm going to use a thin hobby paint brush to do these areas.

I'm not as patient as you Ashley, nor is my hand as steady, I'm sure,.....so I've learned to live with some compromises.....you could do a more precise job than I did, by far!

Oh, this stuff doesn't stick to the paint or plastic lenses either because it's not porous, it just rubs off like it was a dry piece of mud.

It does, on the other hand stick to ANYTHING else...so wear black everything! I spilled the roller tray on my right thigh, soaked through my pants...didn't address it for about 5 hrs......left me with about a 8" x 5" skin tat! I scrubbed with everything I could think of that night and got the solid black off, but I still (8 days later!) have a pale black splotch on my thigh.....