I've been talking with a guy locally where I live and he is doing molds for fiberglass and carbon fiber. I'm going to let him take parts off of my vehicle to make the molds. Unlike most custom applications for our vehicles, this will not require a certain amount of buyers, deadlines or money upfront to get this project going. The molds are being made to do parts on my vehicle and since they will be laying around his shop, is open to make: hood inserts, hood, cladding, and interior pieces for anyone else that would be interested. We are meeting tomorrow to discuss prices for each piece and I will post that price list tomorrow. He is wanting to know if anyone else would be interested and what you would want done, that way I can give up those pieces for the molds.

Also, in past post I know hood scoops have been an issue due to people with different taste. I asked about that as well and there is no problem doing different add-ons. You can have it stock or modified.

Carbon fiber can be done in different colors as well as the finished product being done in raw or clear.