A long time ago...when I was running my Dueler Revo A/T's with no suspension lift....I was concerned about cross rotating them often to get good tire life.

I jacked my VX up in the driveway using the stock jack under the rear axle with jack-stands and also a floor jack under the crossmember as I needed it on each side.

The moral of the story is that when I was done mine shifted like yours as I drove it down the road. I was scared that I tweaked the frame or trannie so the only thing I could think to do was to reverse-order my jacking procedure to hopefully un-tweak whatever I did....it lead me to believe it worked because it shifted fine afterwards. I always took it to a tire place to cross rotate tires after that...lol.

Now, this is the second set of unidirectional treaded tires so I don't have to cross-rotate them..just fronts to back and vice-versa which means just jacking up one side at a time...no problems with shifting!

Like you...I really don't know exactly what happened to cause the shifting issues...or if it really fixed itself and I just think I did it!