I need some help with lowering my front diff. How much is the max drop before front drive shaft stress is too much?...3" maybe?

I have custom upper/lower control arms with 5" of lift in them at "stock" ride height and no torsion bar cranking. Also have a 3" body lift, 919 springs(3" lift) with 2" spacers on top and bottom, custom length rear trailing arms and top link.

I am clearing 40x16-R16 super swamper LTB's on my firefox VX but my poor stock gears wont turn em too well, and as you can imagine, with the torsion bars cranked I get almost 8" suspension lift so my CV shafts wont even come close to reaching.

My front is currently torn apart and my VX is my winter vehicle, so time is of the essence. Looking to drop the diff as much as possible, change gear ratios, and maybe install BigMeat's super flexy IFS kit.

Please let me know if you have diff drop brackets, ring and pinion sets, or a super flexy IFS kit just sitting around, so I can get my rig back together within the next week or two.

Any and all helpful knowledge about the diff drop from experience is greatly appreciated