Not spammin here lol

I've had my first VX for 1.5 weeks now (99 Astral Ironman) and just received my first upgrade from Crutchfield. I've been trolling for a few weeks on this forum since I had to wait almost a month to fly and pick up my favorite vehicle ever. Anyway I'm turning this little asteroid into a ground-pounder so after feeling good about the drive-train I ordered the stereo-system, all told about 5000 watts RMS. I bought the DVD receiver through Crutchfield online using the vehicle specific filter and what do I get? They actually send you a cubby to replace the cd changer! And without specifying whatsoever they sent the speaker wiring adapter and of course the appropriate harness. What blew me away was that there were also detailed photo instructions for the front and rear speakers as well, and I already knew about their detailed dash removal/deck installation instructions. Anyway I'm prolly a bit too drunk and excited to work on my VX to be posting, but F*** it. I was going to get started in the morning (Saturday) but I found out 15 minutes before the end of day that I would be working. Can't wait to dig in and thanks in advance for all the tips and info that everyone has provided on this bad-*** forum. BTW where do I find a user manual??