Thread: bulb type/alarm LED housing

bulb type/alarm LED housing

Hey there club,

Trying to fix the blemishes on my VX from when I got her second hand. My alarm LED housing is cracked (the red dot, plastic housing)-anybody know the part number, so I can get it from St. Charles?

Second, one of my air conditioning buttons is not lighting up when I press it in, I think the bulb is out. What size bulb are there behind those six indicators and do I need a clear or green replacement?

If anybody can help me out with these, it would be great. Thanks for your knowledge!!

'01, Dragon Mica Green NO MORE, 1393 SOLD
    Don't bother. Go to your local auto parts store and get a LED of the same size (get one that comes with a holder if you can). Take off the factory one and solder the new one on. Won't cost you more than 5 bucks.

When I installed switches for my fog and driving lights I removed the factory LED replaced and relocated it to the shifter console.

The bulbs in the switches are called germ of wheat bulbs. Your dealer will charge you around $4 per bulb. Go to the junk yard. Look for Redeos and Honda Passports. The year of the car doesn't matter so much. But we have the same dash 97 Rodeos have. Newer years have a different dash but many of the switches are the same.