Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: "I Fixed My Sig" aka "Zu Trio" aka "My Name is Bart and I'm a Zuoholoic"

Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger VX'er View Post
    I bet you liked the Chrysler Conquest TSI Turbo/Mitsubishi Starion coupes too? If you don't remember them...google it up and take a look!
    Ahhh yes. A couple months back, there was a MINT, all black Starion on eBay. It was a gorgeous car!

I also like the old 80s Supras too. But man, once the 90s hit, everything got round and bubbly and just plain ugly, imo.

Bart

The Impulse and the Starion are both awesome little cars. I've actually been wanting a Starion for a while but I already have three toys and my GF would kill me if I got another one. As far as the rounded look on the late 90's mustangs, I rather like my 98. Think its the best looking style of the Mustang. Except for maybe a nice Fox Notch.

Oh, and excuse the huge tire gap in the pic, I had just done some major weight removal in then car and hadn't adjusted the coil overs yet.

Yeah, see Rabid, I just can't get with that style Mustang. IMO, it just looks like any other car. And I don't care so much for the 80s Stangs either, they are just kinda boring. THIS is the Stang I would buy if someone handed my the cash:

THAT is a wicked machine. Otherwise, I would pass on just about all Mustangs, including the 69 that everyone thinks is the best...I think its girly lookin, I don't like the late 60s Stangs AT ALL.

Bart
    Last edited by nfpgasmask : 10/04/2010 at 09:14 AM

Quote Originally Posted by RabidPony View Post
    I've actually been wanting a Starion for a while but I already have three toys and my GF would kill me if I got another one.
    Dude if you've got that problem already wait until you get married. I say when she's your wife you'll start listening to her, but until then have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by vt_maverick View Post
    Dude if you've got that problem already wait until you get married. I say when she's your wife you'll start listening to her, but until then have fun!
    LOL, yeah....

Bart

Hah, well, been together 7 years so may as well be married. But I figure it's time to get her a new car before I get a 4th.