4 years later. I have the engine out, and I figure "Hey, let's go through the entire undercarriage and lift, etc while the car is 'in lighter fashion'!" (Silly NY'er... 4x4's are for west folk...)

Passenger side Lower ball joint bolt head (outer rear bolt) is spinning in the "carriaged A-arm socket" and I finally got purchase on it... Outer psgr CV boot tears.... (wa-wa-waaaaaaa! *game show fail tune, followed with manly sigh!*)

Inner CV Boots are "rubber crackingly dry" upon inspection, and the axles are only like $60 ea at O'Reilly's... Ahh what the hell, I'm already in here so in for a penny, in for a pound...

And then I meet Lucifer himself.... the Snap ring that holds these bastards in. 100 degree weather.. beer is running low... WTF is holding these sumbitches in like Alcatraz prisoners!?!?! C-Ring(s)...

After this I need to find a wiring harness that goes to psgr side O2 Sensor(s) which were melted by 'conveniently resting atop the exhaust' whilst wrapped around the driveshaft to the rear pumpkin, and I am desperately seeking a new heater core (in for a pound, now in for a ton)

Contacted RD for the radiator, waiting for the 3" lift with 919's, looking for steel brake lines and will need tires. Not an easy fixer-upper, but I ate a lot of rice with a lil soy, switched to sake and put on the Vapors in order to "think a lil more land o' the Rising Sun"

EXCELLENT Photos/walk-thru FOUR YRZ LATER!!