Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hi everybody! Look at me the ORW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everybody! Look at me the ORW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everybody, look at me!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't want Jo's nasty detectives to find me so I flew on the Concorde (it's so fast, it gave me shivers!) to get to Arizona. I had to hitch a ride with this nice man who had a really BIG BROWN truck, he let me sit on his steps. He said he could deliver me.....don't know what that means??? He also said along the way he could show me his package. He was a silly man!

Kat & I went to her favorite salon, and look at my pretty new hair! The salon is owned by her next door neighbor and she did my hair extra special! It's so kool, I have black hair in the back....it's a little punk looking! Great for throwing those detectives off! They'll never find me now!

Then we went shopping and I found this naughty little outfit, I think it's so cute! And check out my shades!

I'm a little confused 'cuz Jo had told me AZ was really really HOT and nasty place and that's why he lived in San Diego....but it wasn't hot, it has 2" of snow. And she has this neat Tiki torch "look out" tower that she let me get in and look around the area, it was fun! I've never seen snow so I've added it to my new "experiences" for my trip!

How do you like my pose! It was a little cold in my new fishnet stockings, but it was fun! I like "new" things....hee hee... Kat tells me we'll be going to Phoenix this week and seeing some really neat things and my outfit will be just perfect for the warmer weather. It's almost like having nothing on at all! Hee hee...

Kat's husband has real bright fun BIG truck and he let me sit on it, and NO, it wasn't on the roof rack JO!!! He was so sweet and let me sit on his hood, facing forward....how fun! He has a really big hood!...you know.... compared to the VX.

Well, Kat and I are off for some adventures in AZ this week in her VX! I can't wait, I've never seen or been in a Foxfire! Yippee!
    Talk to ya'll later! (That's how Kat talks, I've never heard that before, it's so kool!)

Well, ta-ta for now!

ORW

p.s. Congrats Jo on winning Rig of the Month...it looks great! although that's not the view I got to see...
    ________
    Volcano Digital Vaporizer Review
    Last edited by ORW VXr : 08/20/2011 at 10:13 PM

WooHoo. ORW & Kat are buds now.

This should be a great thread.

Should we anticipate the batttle of the 'racks'?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.

Quote Originally Posted by tom4bren View Post
    Should we anticipate the batttle of the 'racks'?
    Dang you t4b...yer stealin' some of my punch lines!!! Have to save sumpin' for da future posts!
    VX KAT
    ....the adventure BEGINS ANEW! ...2015......
    Remember that life is not measured in the breaths you take, but rather in the moments that take your breath away.

Cool

Haha, wow, I have no words for this.....

This is definitely in the "Anything Non-VX Related" Forum

WOW, ORW nice outfit and hairdoo !!!! I think the look suits you alot more than the London one!! Glad you made it over there safely and i think your right, none of the authorities are going to catch up with you now!!
    Speed Thrills, Boredom Kills!!

Woweeeeee,talk about a make-over ! No wonder Interpol couldn't catch her...lol
    Hate to say this.....but the little tart looks hot.
    It's true. "The Adventure Continues".
    So I said to myself, I said "Handee"
    and this voice came back and said..
    "He's not in, may we take a message?"

Hi everybody! It's me again! Kat took lots of kool pictures of our adventure into the desert. I don't know how to mess with the camera so I asked Kat to post them here!

Here's Kat's pretty Foxfire! Ew I've never seen one before! How exciting another VX color!

Here's Kat & her hubby's so bright FJ all clean and ready to roll!

Kat & Dave at the top of the steep hill in front of their house...Let's Roll!!

Here I am! Down here! My how big these Giant Saguaros are...Oh DUH, that's why they're called GIANT I guess! They do have a kinda funny shape...hee hee!

Oh boy was this a dumb idea! OUCH! The prick-ly pear cactus looked like a pony I could ride....good thing I wore my high leather boots!

Hey I like being on a rack with a big antenna much better! And Kat told me to tell Mr. Dub to look, she didn't paint the screw heads!

Oh this is MUCH better! I like riding antennas on a rack much better! Kat was even so sweet, she bought a Barbie pink antenna just for me!

It's windy, I better hold on tight to the rack....

Let me try here, maybe I can hang on better to this sticky outty thing........

No, couldn't hold on there, it wiggled , so I decided to try the front of the rack to see if it was more comfortable, since Jo never let me ride on the front. Ummm, is it just me or does that "funny" shaped cactus look like, a...umm..umm....... tee hee

No, still really windy up front here in the desert! Good thing I got these kool shades! But my new blonde hair looks so kool blowing in the wind, huh?? Ew, wow, I had to be real careful, that wind blew up my bloomers and almost showed my pink panties... hee hee

Dave & Kat have a funny little dog that dresses in a Hawaiian shirt, how cute! He loved off roading with us! His name is Teddy Bear.

Dave and their other cute little dog Nikki climbed this really big hill, wow, that was impressive!

Isn't Nikki cute? I called her Nikki Blue Eyes!

Here's Kat's pretty Foxfire with the pretty Giant Saguaros in the background. I LOVE this picture!

Dave let me try riding on his rack with his really really tall antenna! Woo Hoo!

Then I tried the ladder, that was really fun! Does that sticker mean I'm supposed to "play dirty"??

OK, we're ready to roll out! Bye Bye! Giddy up!

I'm having a great time here in Arizona!

Love ya'll!
    ORW VXr
    Last edited by VX KAT : 03/23/2010 at 11:02 AM

ORW,

Glad you were able to thaw out your bum from that first photo shoot. That musta been chilly on the hiney.

Kat must not be treating you very well, first you get frostbite on your tushy. Now you got poked ... pricked ... stuck ... jabbed in your hiney. That just didn't quite sound right, what I meant was that you got a cactus thorn where the sun don't shine.

12 Mini Cooper Coupe S fully modded and tuned!, 01 Kaiser VX #1209 RIP, 01 Kaiser VX #0664 Clone
    Sue, where did you find a pink antenna??? Do they have purple? I am going to find a Ken doll......yall be ready....
    Ask forgiveness, not permission.

Quote Originally Posted by VX crazy View Post
    Sue, where did you find a pink antenna??? Do they have purple? I am going to find a Ken doll......yall be ready....
    Apparently I'm not the only "nut case" or nutz brother or whatever, as FireStik makes them..hot pink, orange, lime green and yellow...all part of their regular color line up...'course I'm thinkin' of spray paintin' it purple but haven't figgered out if it'd screw up reception/transmission on the CB. But we got a SWR meter now so we can tune it
    It's a gurl thing boyz, you wouldn't understand!

12 Mini Cooper Coupe S fully modded and tuned!, 01 Kaiser VX #1209 RIP, 01 Kaiser VX #0664 Clone
    OMG Sue, check this out! I am gonna finally get me one, with a booster seat to ride shotgun!

http://www.news.com.au/world/mattel-...-1225792888294
    Last edited by VX crazy : 03/23/2010 at 02:39 PM Reason: mistake

Quote Originally Posted by VX crazy View Post
    OMG Sue, check this out! I am gonna finally get me one, with a booster seat to ride shotgun!

http://www.news.com.au/world/mattel-...-1225792888294
    He looks like a, ah, ah a metrosexual......but the dog and pink leash is cute! The ORW will love him! Poor Jo, he's never goin' see his 'ho again!

Quote Originally Posted by VX KAT View Post
    I'm thinkin' of spray paintin' it purple but haven't figgered out if it'd screw up reception/transmission on the CB.
    Sue,

Paint shouldn't bother the reception/transmission much if any. Believe it or not, LineX is actually one of the most radar transmissive coatings that we've found at work (I'll check & see what data I can come up with but IIRC it's transmissive from 20Khz to 6GHz). May wanna see what colors your local distributor can do.

Tom

OK, I'm new here and I are so confused.

Is everybody else seeing this thread or was there something extra in the brownies I brought home from the grocery store?