Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Couldn't help but notice...

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Ldub View Post
    Way to go Gustavo!...

I knew you wouldn't remain a "super vx'r" for long...

That's right buddy !

I told one of my co-wrokers that i was about to add the "SS" on my VX....

His replay : Really ? Didn't had an idea Isuzu has an "SS" version just as chevrolet.

Ha ! i guess he has no clue what i meant ........
    Dakar was just the begining.

Hey all! I paid my $20 annual dues, but I'm not sure my 'membership' was renewed. I've got 47 PM's saved in my message box, and the site is telling me that my inbox is 100% full. I'm also not showing up on the sidebar as a 'latest supporter'. How can I check this out? The "contact us" button at the bottom of the site doesn't work anymore!
    OEM roof rack, Thule Xpedition 696 rack, Rancho RS9000 shocks, OME 913 coil springs, 3" lift, American Racing Teflon Chambers wheels, Yokohama Geolandar HT/S G051 tires (275/70/16), Energy Suspension greaseable bushings, steel-braided Kevlar-reinforced brake lines, WeatherTech wind deflectors, Malibu 18w driving lights, Plasma SuperWhite 100w headlights, NGK Iridium plugs, K&N drop-in air filter, Optima Red Top, Psychos2 rear-door subwoofer enclosure w/CDT Audio 10" sub, Blaupunkt subwoofer amp, iPod Video 80GB, Kenwood KVT-617 DVD head unit w/7" motorized touch-screen, Kenwood GPS HD navigation module, Kenwood iPod adapter, Kenwood back-up camera, Sirius radio, Flowmaster Extreme Off-Road muffler (black diamond-plate steel) w/ carbon fiber tip, Ford Taurus OEM cup-holder/coin tray (single-DIN/lower bay), personalized license plate "ORBITAL", 3M window tint, debadged, removed rear seat, custom 'radiation symbol' side magnetic signs, VX Concepts front skid plate

I was working on the system yesterday and as usual, there are some hick-ups. Those that had donated, and now don't show, be patient I'm trying to figure why stuff isn't show like it's supposed to. I have full records of who did what so I can go back if need be and make sure everything get back in order... I'll post as soon as I figure something out.
    Scott / moncha.com

Thanks, man! I know you've got more important things to do...I'll be patient. LDub, don't yell at me if I don't show up as a Site Supporter!!! I AM!

Also my PM box shows up as 100% full, even after I dumped half my box. Assuming that has to do with the loss of site supporter status too...

No worries Bossman, we know you'll get it right.

I joined Jan 14th 09 and i am still a full member, Is that because i have made a couple of donations through the year?????? If so then thats not what they were for. can i just add some more money to the kitty for the next years membership ??????
    Speed Thrills, Boredom Kills!!

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by PHO2GR4 View Post
    LDub, don't yell at me if I don't show up as a Site Supporter!!! I AM!
    OK Eric...but I can't remember yelling at anyone...
    Your username is still in a lovely shade of silver...

Quote Originally Posted by crotchrocket View Post
    I joined Jan 14th 09 and i am still a full member, Is that because i have made a couple of donations through the year?????? If so then thats not what they were for. can i just add some more money to the kitty for the next years membership ??????
    You can send $$$ every week if you'd like......

lol. Point taken........'gets out his purse'

Quote Originally Posted by crotchrocket View Post
    I think that if you make a donation, it restarts the clock on your 'year membership'.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.

I have everyone's status back to what they were as of yesterday, for those that were being downgraded. Not everyone had the problem so, if you didn't notice, you probably didn't have a prob.

A lot of times folks will accidentally click the non-subscription donation button full well meaning to create a subscription (An auto-renewing donation). When I get those, I usually will update the account to reflect the new date (renewal). The only time I don;t is when someone will add a message with instructions on what the money is for, saying that they meant to not create or renew a subscription.
    The new system I'm working on will allow two (Maybe 3) levels of memberships (Subscriptions) and recognition for non-subscription Donations, leaving in an option for anonymous donations.

If I can get my stupid brain to work correctly again I'll not screw it up and should have it up and running soon.

Hey how come Moncha gets a green one .........lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]...

'cuz I didn't like purple

Quote Originally Posted by Moncha View Post
    'cuz I didn't like purple
    Iz dat why yuz killed off all da purple smile icons??
    VX KAT
    ....the adventure BEGINS ANEW! ...2015......
    Remember that life is not measured in the breaths you take, but rather in the moments that take your breath away.

Naw, that was because the smilies were taking forever to load so, I pared them down a bit. I watched for a while and that color was one of the least used so......

Quote Originally Posted by Moncha View Post
    Naw, that was because the smilies were taking forever to load so, I pared them down a bit. I watched for a while and that color was one of the least used so......
    oh, ya went all logical on me.....
    ......just one maybe??? like this??

Last edited by VX KAT : 01/21/2010 at 10:27 AM