Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Different color cladding

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ldub View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowPro48 View Post
    Yeah, not bad - just bold. More bold than me that's for sure but then I've learned my lesson with the color purple. Since I have stash of motorcycles in the basement, the neighborhood boys sometimes drop by and hang out - sitting on the bikes, asking how fast they will go, etc. I don't mind since my goal in life is to corrupt as many people as possible with motorcycle riding. A few years ago I noticed that, although the light grey paint on my genuine asbestos siding was holding up well, I needed to paint my front door and shutters. My sweetheart suggested purple since she had a half gallon left over from painting her doors - she's bold like that. I think the name of the color was "Grape Jelly" actually. Free paint - sounded good to me! Looked fine too. Grey and purple - not bad at all. A few weeks passed and I noticed one of the boys who normally hung around had stopped coming by to see me. When I finally saw him out walking his dog, I commented that I hadn't seen him around much lately. He said, "Yeah - my dad said I couldn't come up here anymore because you're GAY." I got a quart of black glossy and took care of the offending gender bending bits that Saturday but I have to confess - whenever I see that dad walking the dog around the neighborhood - I always wink at him and sometimes I even tell him he's looking good - just to terrorize him... because that's what we purple-loving homos do!

So... getting back on topic... uh... Can we even get there from here? YES WE CAN! Wifey's VX - looking good, my man - just don't ride around town in it by yourself!
    Now THAT was funny...

I can only imagine the tangled mass that must be the inside of that dad's head...especially after you're done playin' with it...
    cornrows ok.

Quote Originally Posted by SlowPro48 View Post
    I got a quart of black glossy and took care of the offending gender bending bits
    So, exactly what did you paint?
    Billy Oliver
    15xIronman
    My Sponsors:
    Accelerate3Coaching
    TriSports.com (PM me for 1 time use 20% off code)